Xerox extends Olympic drive
- Learning from experience. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Nov/Dec2003, p37
Talks about the power of interactive campaigns. Views of PMI FM managing director Gail Tunesi on brand experience; Discussion on a campaign created by Loewybe for Yakult; Information on a sampling roadshow created by PMI to launch Givenchy's Oblique perfume range; Campaign devised by RPM for...
- Marathon sponsorship is promotional centerpiece for Xerox photocopier line. // Marketing News;2/17/1984, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p1
This article reports that Stamford, Connecticut-based Xerox Corp. has developed a four-pronged sports program to promote a new line of photocopiers. According to Michael Kirby, Xerox director of corporate advertising and promotion, sports sponsorship long has been associated with breweries and...
- Xerox signs up as ...3m Rugby World Cup sponsor. Baird, Roger // Marketing Week;10/8/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p8
Announces that Xerox, the office supplier, has signed up as one of the final sponsors for the Rugby World Cup to be held in Wales, Great Britain in 1999. Other official sponsors; How much each sponsor company has paid for the event; Rights of the company sponsors; Details on the sponsorship...
- Markets Weak Ahead of US Holiday. // High Yield Report;7/08/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 27, p4
Reports the status of secondary markets in the U.S. Discussion on the 9.75 percent bonds of Xerox Corp.; Estimation on the bond of Calpine; Implication of stock losses.
- Xerox to launch initiative for rebranding bid. // Precision Marketing;4/25/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p5
Reports on Xerox Corp.'s plan to launch a series of marketing initiatives to recruit customers and boost awareness.
- Xerox kicks off pan-European review. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);2/2/2001, Issue 5, p8
Reports the search of Xerox for a direct marketing agency to work for a review in Europe. Agency handling the pan-European account of Xerox; Expectations on the shift of the company from advertising to direct marketing; Reason behind the financial problems experienced by Xerox.
- PMI to point up Pace profile. // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p8
Details the appointment of PMI marketing company by Pace Micro Technology to provide them space stores in the United Kingdom. Support offered by PMI to Pace Micro.
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p3
Editorial. Focuses on the Marketing Event Awards on September 22, 2000 at the London Hilton, Park Lane, England. Participants; Winners; Corporate sponsorship in the Olympic Games in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Fighting Fit. Le Pla, Ruth // NZ Marketing Magazine;Dec/Jan2004, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p2
Discusses issues concerning the practice of sports sponsorship by marketers in New Zealand.