- The new deal on business entertaining. Hayes, Cassandra // Black Enterprise;Nov94, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p74
Discusses various aspects of business entertaining. Changes since the extravagance of the 1980s; The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and cuts in deductions for business entertaining; Ethical aspects of gift giving in these situations.
- All around the world in the UK. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p78
Deals with the staging of the Trail for Timbuktu show in Battersea, London by Lawson Beaumont and Full Effect.
- Dressed for excess. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/12/2003, Issue 2563, p24
Features Superbreak's Ian Mounser and Graham Balmforth, hosts of the Advantage Travel Centres conference in Great Britain. List of celebrities that the hosts impersonated.
- Groups set White House agendas. Hasek, Glenn // Hotel & Motel Management;3/6/95, Vol. 210 Issue 4, p1
Reports on preliminary meetings held by states, associations and other tourism-related organizations in preparation for the White House Conference on Travel and Tourism to be held in October, 1995. Discussion of nine federal issue papers forming the agenda for national conference; Expected...
- Hotel industry stars at UCLA conference. Macdonald, Julie // Hotel & Motel Management;3/6/95, Vol. 210 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the 10th annual UCLA Hotel Industry Investment Conference held in January 1995. Panel spotlighting top executives; Advantages of buying hotels over building them; Favorable outlook for 1995.
- Conference adds issue to agenda. // Hotel & Motel Management;3/6/95, Vol. 210 Issue 4, p46
Reports on the addition of the framework issue to the agenda for discussion at the White House Conference on Travel and Tourism to be held in October, 1995.
- White House Conference yields results. Hasek, Glenn // Hotel & Motel Management;12/11/95, Vol. 210 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the 1995 White House Conference on Travel and Tourism. Vital issue of funding for marketing the United States; Number of delegates; Proposal to create an organization to be chaired by the vice president of the United States.
- Industry segments must unite to maximize political clout. Gatty, Bob; Blalock, Cecelia // Hotel & Motel Management;12/11/95, Vol. 210 Issue 21, p13
Reports on the 1995 White House Conference on Travel and Tourism. Number of delegates; Speakers; Focus on expansion of business.
- Investment Conference Relocates. // Lodging Hospitality;Oct98, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p13
Reports on the relocation of the University of California in Los Angelos (UCLA) Extension's Annual Hotel Industry Investment Conference to the Century Plaza Hotel and Tower in the Century City area of Los Angeles, California. When the annual conference will be held; Amount of persons who...