Experience is key in report
- Major chest pains. // Business News New Jersey;01/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Fitch IBCA, an international bond rating organization, downgraded $32.4 million of the revenue of Deborah Heart and Lung Center. Reason for the downgrading of the revenue of the center; Listing of some of the problems facing the center; Details on the financial status of the...
- Fitch Upgrades Laredo, Tex., GOs. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has upgraded the general obligation debt from Laredo, Texas.
- Upstart jumps muni-bond wall. Hinz, Greg; Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/13/98, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p3
Reports on Fitch IBCA Incorporated with headquarters in New York and London, England. Reference to the hiring of Fitch to rate the debt for investment safety at the Chicago Park District; Details on Fitch's competitors; Information on Fitch.
- Moody's analyst joins Fitch in Southwest. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p31
Focuses on Fitch IBCA's appointment of Mark Campa as a senior director of public finance for the company's Southwest regional office.
- Fitch IBCA forms dedicated project finance group. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/26/99, Vol. 65 Issue 30, p7
Reports on the formation of a group of credit analysts by Fitch IBCA. Formalization of Fitch's rating methods and strategies for project finance; Executives appointed to various positions in the group; Reason for the agency's move.
- Fitch Issues New Rating Guidelines For Garbage Credits, Upgrades Debt. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p32
Focuses on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s issuance of rating guidelines for solid-waste credits. Emphasis on the contracts signed between a solid-waste facility and a resource provider; Analysis of the private companies involved in the facility; Repayment of solid-waste debt.
- County's Credit Rating Increases. // San Diego Business Journal;05/29/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p21
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has increase credit rating of San Diego, California.
- Fitch awards D.C. 3d credit upgrade. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;06/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30665, p4
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has upgraded the credit rating of Washington, D.C. Return of the agency into an investment grade status; Comparison with the ratings given by Moody's Investors and Standard & Poor's.
- Fitch reports on Fla. school voucher program. // Bond Buyer;06/23/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30668, p2
Focuses on the confidence of Fitch IBCA Inc. on the viability of the school voucher program in Florida reflected in its favorable credit analysis.