Choc show car breaks
- On the Road to Chocolate. Lorenzetti, Linda Rice // Candy Industry;Feb2013, Vol. 179 Issue 2, p16
The article discusses the Festival del Chocolate held in Tobasco, Mexico in November 2013, which featured chocolate exhibitors, art show, and chocolate recipes.
- AMERICAS. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Oct2014, p81
A calendar of special events and festivals in the Americas is presented which includes the Chocolate Expo in New York on November 2, 2014, the Cornucopia food and drink festival in Whistler, Canada on November 6-16, 2014 and the Corteo du Soleil in Lima, Peru on October 26-November 9, 2014.
- Chocolate Paradise. Grant, Sheila; Brooks, Melaine // Bangor Metro;2010 Winter Guide, p50
The article offers information on the annual Moosehead Lake Chocolate Festival held every February at the Masonic Temple in Greenville, Maine. It states that the event is a fundraiser for the Moosehead Lake Chamber of Commerce. It cites that there is also a children's corner at the festival...
- Met Studio creates chocolate visitor attraction in York. // Design Week (Online Edition);2/29/2012, p5
The article informs about Chocolate - York's Sweet Story, graphics exhibition, to be held in April 2012 at Medieval Shambles, York, England.
- Chocolate CortÃ©s exhibit moves to Miami. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;4/22/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p33
The article reports that the CortÃ©z, Chocolate, a Tradition of Family exhibit will move to Miami, Florida in April 2010.
- 4D Cadbury Adventure! // Pass (17412528);Jul/Aug2014, p6
The article offers information on the '4D Adventure' zone at Cadbury World in Birmingham, England, which features an interactive cinema that allows the visitors to feel diving into a pot of melted Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate.
- READER OFFER. // Eastern Eye;10/10/2014, Issue 1272, p13
The article offers information on The Chocolate Show to be held in London, England from October 17-19, 2014.
- Sweet Museum. // Russian Life;May/Jun2009, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p12
The article presents a review of the exhibit of chocolates, its history and the production of chocolate products held at the Museum of the History of Chocolate (MISHKA) at Moscow's Sokolniki district last March 2009.
- Shopping for solutions. // Candy Industry;Oct2008, Vol. 173 Issue 10, p41
The article offers information on the Pack Expo International and Process Expo to be held at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois on November 9-13, 2008.