Cockade goes into liquidation
- Naming rights come with price. Marcus, Morton // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/12/99, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p13A
Presents a fictitious scenario illustrating a humorous prediction of naming rights practiced by businesses. Instances when naming rights are sold; Case examples; Possibility of naming rights for children.
- Most interesting business names. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/2/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 22, p26
The article lists the top five most interesting business names which includes G-Spot Coffee Distributors, Bald Hippie, and The DeStress Xpress.
- Corporate marketing and the branding of the organisation. Powell, Shaun; Balmer, John M T; Melewar, T C // Journal of Brand Management;Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses reports published within the issue including "Corporate Brands with a Heritage" and an article which examines the importance of street environments in shaping corporate brand perceptions.
- Whatchagonnado: Maintaining law and order for your brand. Taylor, David // Central Penn Business Journal;8/27/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p13
The author reflects on the important elements to make and keep an intact brand program for business companies in the U.S.
- Most interesting business names. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/13/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 41, p57
The article lists the most interesting names in the business industry in Westchester County, New York which includes Wasabi Sesame, Retail Therapy and GQ Canine Dog Training.
- GIE's new moniker reflection of more diverse product mix. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;02/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p12
Reports the renaming of GIE Publishing into GIE Media Inc. in Ohio. Impact of change of company name on products and services of GIE Media; History of company operations; Role of GIEMedia.com on online business; Sponsorship on championship sporting events at Convention and Visitors Bureau in...
- Downtown, you gotta know your circles. Hetrick, Bruce K. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/4/95, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p17A
Presents a list of Indianapolis, Indiana-based businesses with the term `circle' on their names. Includes Circle Center Mall; Circle City; Circle City Classic; Background on the businesses' names; How to distinguish one from the other.
- Appendix A: DBA Form. // eBay Income: How ANYONE of Any Age, Location &/or Background Can;2009, p323
An appendix is presented of the statement of intention for conducting a business under a fictitious or assumed name.
- Jargon, Alphabet Soup Leads To Corporate Confusion. Frum, David // Business Journal (Central New York);6/20/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p27
Explains the implications on overall business climate in the United States indicated by the changing trends in business names. Evolution of how business names reflected the financial condition of their times; Problem of identity confronted by owners of businesses with names that do not reflect...