Cockade goes into liquidation
- THE LIST. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2001, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p26
Lists names of companies taken from the Indianapolis, Indiana telephone book. Inclusion of Advanced Technology Unlimited; Expeditors International; Integrated Process Systems; System Technologies; Universal Services.
- Naming rights come with price. Marcus, Morton // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/12/99, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p13A
Presents a fictitious scenario illustrating a humorous prediction of naming rights practiced by businesses. Instances when naming rights are sold; Case examples; Possibility of naming rights for children.
- Most interesting business names. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/2/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 22, p26
The article lists the top five most interesting business names which includes G-Spot Coffee Distributors, Bald Hippie, and The DeStress Xpress.
- Corporate marketing and the branding of the organisation. Powell, Shaun; Balmer, John M T; Melewar, T C // Journal of Brand Management;Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses reports published within the issue including "Corporate Brands with a Heritage" and an article which examines the importance of street environments in shaping corporate brand perceptions.
- Whatchagonnado: Maintaining law and order for your brand. Taylor, David // Central Penn Business Journal;8/27/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p13
The author reflects on the important elements to make and keep an intact brand program for business companies in the U.S.
- Most interesting business names. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/13/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 41, p57
The article lists the most interesting names in the business industry in Westchester County, New York which includes Wasabi Sesame, Retail Therapy and GQ Canine Dog Training.
- GIE's new moniker reflection of more diverse product mix. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;02/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p12
Reports the renaming of GIE Publishing into GIE Media Inc. in Ohio. Impact of change of company name on products and services of GIE Media; History of company operations; Role of GIEMedia.com on online business; Sponsorship on championship sporting events at Convention and Visitors Bureau in...
- Downtown, you gotta know your circles. Hetrick, Bruce K. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/4/95, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p17A
Presents a list of Indianapolis, Indiana-based businesses with the term `circle' on their names. Includes Circle Center Mall; Circle City; Circle City Classic; Background on the businesses' names; How to distinguish one from the other.
- Appendix A: DBA Form. // eBay Income: How ANYONE of Any Age, Location &/or Background Can;2009, p323
An appendix is presented of the statement of intention for conducting a business under a fictitious or assumed name.