Interflora set for first show
- Interflora to sponsor summer Flower Festival. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p5
Reports on the sponsorship the Fashion Flowers Roadshow at the Covent Garden Festival from June 20 to 24, 2001 by Interflora. Activities slated for the Fashion Flowers; Remarks from Eileen Woods, event organizer of the show.
- Interflora creates marketing director role to target youth. // Marketing Week;6/14/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p7
Reports the reorganization of Interflora in Great Britain. Overhaul of company image; Creation of several executive positions; Launch of several advertising campaigns.
- Interflora unveils Valentine's microsite to lure young men. // Marketing Week;2/15/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p17
Reports that British flower delivery service, Interflora, has created a microsite on its Web site designed to encourage young men to send red roses to their loved ones on Valentine's Day. Inhouse design of the microsite by Wheel; Holding of the Web site activity simultaneous with Interflora's...
- Saying it with flowers. Goodall, Steve // New Scientist;4/3/2004, Vol. 182 Issue 2441, p29
Presents a letter to the editor related to Interflora.
- Interflora reviews Â£2m ad brief while on hunt for marketing chief. // Marketing Week;3/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p12
Reports that the flower delivery network Interflora is reviewing its advertising account despite being on the hunt for a marketing director. Marketing executives involved in the review.
- We'll Call You. // Marketing (00253650);4/28/2010, p56
The article presents a conversation between a customer service agent from Interflora, a flower delivery network, and a customer whose getting married and discussed on flower shortage in Great Britain.
- Interflora Robert/Boisen & Like Mind Denmark. // Campaign;10/17/2003, Issue 42, p18
The advertisement from Interflora promotes Interflora Denmark extending its services to wine delivery. The service extension came from research that suggested men were reluctant to send flowers to each other, thinking such a gift had homosexual connotations.
- FULFILMENT. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;2/22/2007, p36
The article reviews the Web site interflora.co.uk owned by Interflora.
- Publicis adds Interflora and telephone accounts. // Adweek Western Edition;6/19/95, Vol. 45 Issue 25, p16
Reports that Publicis Etoiles has won the account for Interflora, the direct flower delivery service.