Haymarket in Net show buy
- In the industry spotlight. // Event;Feb2007, p16
The article highlights significant events and issues related to the events industry in Great Britain from 2001 to 2003. Nigel Stapleton was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of organizer ITE. Firbank Kempster Integrated Communications Partnership was placed in managed receivership with...
- PROFILE. // Event;Apr2003, p19
Profiles Excel marketing and communications director Sarah Horell. Career and education background; Comments from Horell.
- Haymarket's Horrell to take up Excel post. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jan2003, p4
Reports the transition of Sarah Horrell, marketing director of BBC Haymarket and Haymarket Exhibitions, to Excel company in February 2003. Duties at Excel; Events organized by Excel; Reaction to her recruitment.
- Budget worries and liaison top stress poll. // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p10
Deals with the findings of a telephone survey of event organizers in Great Britain. Budget problems of business organizers which handle less than 50 events annually; Impact of venue liaison on organizers.
- With the right vision, the NEC could be a winning venue. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jul/Aug2005, p3
Introduces a series of articles about the special events industry in Great Britain, including an interview with NEC Group CEO Andrew Morris.
- Editor's. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Nov/Dec2007 Supplement, p5
An introduction to the 2008 edition of "Event Suppliers Guide" is presented.
- web chatter. // Event;Apr2010, p47
This section offers news briefs on exhibitions in Great Britain as of April 2010 including the plan of the competition called The Next Big Thing to hold regional British heats to search for the best new act for the event industry, the planned separation of Olympia exhibition halls into two...
- web chatter. // Event;Apr2010, p53
This section offers news briefs on the events industry in Great Britain as of April 2010 including the events held by Olympic organisers for the London 2012 Diversity Week in England, the emergence of Crewsaders as the first official crewing services supplier to Farnborough International...
- Events industry is coming of age. Latta, Andrew // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2011, p14
The article presents the author's opinion on the condition of the events planning industry in Great Britain wherein businesses reportedly appear to be recognizing the importance of events in marketing.