Running Man settles debts
- Jefferson Wants Another Month. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p1
The article reports on the move of the commissioners to take another month to negotiate a debt restructuring settlement with creditors in Jefferson County, Alabama.
- WHAT DO YOU THINK? // Tennessee Tribune;8/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p10A
The article discusses the several myths and facts concerning the debt-ceiling compromise in the U.S.
- Flaws in schemes of arrangement. // Finance Week;04/21/2000, p40
Discusses a court settlement of problems arising from a compromise agreement in South Africa, wherein creditors gave up part of their claims in return for preference shares in the indebted company. Scope and application of Section 20(1)(a)(ii) of the Income Tax Act; Implications of the right of...
- Fast finish. // American Printer;Sep95, Vol. 215 Issue 6, p70
Reports on the bindery operations of Spectrum Press, a mid-size printer located in Richmond, Virginia. Specialty in duplicating work; Purchase of a Duplo DC-8000S air suction feed collator; Boost in productivity and nilities.
- Books on disk. // Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 89 Issue 1, JVIB News Service p28
Reports on Spectrum Press' offering of fiction, nonfiction, poetry and literary criticism titles on personal computer and Macintosh disks. Price range; Contact information.
- Company creditor compromises - worthwhile or not? FINNIGAN, PERI // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p50
The article reports on compromises between a company and its creditors and whether they are beneficial for either party. Topics include advice for companies on whether or not it would be beneficial for them to accept a compromise or vote against it, how compromises can help struggling companies...
- Collect to Survive. Harper, Roger // Roofing Contractor;Jun2009, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p16
The article focuses on the problem of uncollected receivables of contractors. It states that contractors can decide to write off the debt, sue the customer in court, or use mediation or arbitration. The mediation or arbitration option which can bring about a settlement at less cost and time...
- 3 Tips for Personal-Debt Settlement: Retirement Scan. // Financial-planning.com;8/18/2015, p1
Retirees who can no longer afford to settle their debts because of job loss, business failure and other misfortunes may seek a one-time-payment settlement with their creditors; Plus, ways in which retirees can tap their portfolio using various strategies.
- Argentina's Corporates Sidestep Sovereign Debt Debacle. Fittipaldi, Santiago // Global Finance;Sep2004, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p28
Reports that Argentine companies have found better ways to negotiate debt rescheduling with creditor banks. Out-of-court agreements through the â€œAcuerdo Preventivo Extrajudicialâ€; Dealing with the issue of bondholders calling on parent companies to improve workout offers from local...