Emap secures Premier
- Buyers want to be educated. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p11
Reports on the results of a survey for Miller Freeman's Incentive International show. How the research was carried out; Use of the findings to revamp the Incentive International 99; Comment from Miller Freeman event director Mina Booth.
- The shows go on at Miller Freeman. Deemer // Orange County Business Journal;11/15/99, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on Irvine, California-based trade-show producer and publisher Miller Freeman. Trade shows organized in the United States; Range of publication and digital-media service offerings; Financial performance; Target markets for its trade shows.
- Look out! It's behind you. // Marketing Event;Jun97, p86
Presents highlights of the exhibitors party for Miller Freeman's Incentive 97 at the Earth Galleries in London, England.
- UK opticians say no to LIO. // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p10
Details the plan of Miller Freeman company to increase the attendance of United Kingdom opticians at the trade exhibition, London International Optics. Factors that influenced the decision.
- Breaking the mould. Smith, Wendy // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p79
Focuses on Miller Freeman's first Great Britain sport and leisure retail exhibition which is taking place at a time of market uncertainty. Exhibition's reflection of developments in contemporary sport retailing; Design of show; Advertising promotion; Miller's goal for an up-to-date image for...
- K/BIS draws record crowds; talks of show consolidation. Lenius, Pat // Supply House Times;May2000, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p17
Reports on Miller Freeman Inc.'s 2000 Kitchen/Bath Industry Show in Chicago, Illinois. Number of exhibitors; Miller's negotiations for possible consolidation with partners of the North American Expo.
- Miller Freeman shelves LIVE 97 until next year. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Apr97, p7
Reveals that Miller Freeman has postponed the LIVE 97 consumer electronics show planned for September 1997. Reasons for the postponement.
- So who's the biggest? Axelson, Barbara // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Oct97, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p9
Reports that Miller Freeman and Reed Exhibition Companies, two companies in the exhibition industry are debating who is the largest organizer in the world. Claims of the two firms; Measure used to determine the number one company.
- Gripe Panel Meets on Bobbin. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/27/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 80, p13
Reports that exhibitors at the Bobbin World show met on October 22, 1998 to bring their complaints to Miller Freeman Inc., organizer of the show. Information on their concerns; List of the executives who attended the meeting; Comments from David Audrain, senior group director of Dallas-based...