- Cowboys and Indians. Weimer, Tonja Evetts // House Beautiful;Apr2004, Vol. 146 Issue 4, p50
Relates the appreciation of a woman from the West for sofas and chairs from the far East.
- Are you eclectic? // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p23
The article presents photographs of sofas including armchair in Dexter Teal fabric, 3-seat modular & angled chaise in Casa Line fabric and sofa in Cord Amethyst fabric.
- Are you contemporary? // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p24
Several photographs of sofa that give contemporary style to rooms are presented that include 3-seat sofa in Arena Onyx fabric, 2.5-seat modular with chaise in Boss Graphite leather and 3 seat sofa in Quadra Charcoal fabric.
- Going Strong. // House Beautiful;Oct2003, Vol. 145 Issue 10, p38
Offers information on several sofas.
- Coral Brief. Sollis, Carolyn // House Beautiful;Dec2002, Vol. 144 Issue 12, p40
Features sofas mostly in coral hues. John Robshaw's JRLC03 sofa; Gaston y Daniela's Egeo sofa; Clarence House's Tahiti sofa.
- 1 sofa, 14 yards, 9 lives. Sollis, Carolyn // House Beautiful;Dec2000, Vol. 142 Issue 12, p40
Offers a look at the design and prices of sofa being offered in the United States market.
- Glamour's Do anything better guide. // Glamour;Nov99, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p140
Provides information on how to design a sofa. Materials needed.
- Sofa. // New Yorker;11/5/90, Vol. 66 Issue 38, p42
Relates the experience of the author's friend with a brown sofa in her apartment in New York City. Objection of one of the visitors to the color of the sofa; Decision to sell and replace the sofa.
- Relax & recline. Hurley, Alice Garbarini // Good Housekeeping;Sep98, Vol. 227 Issue 3, pBIH2
Features stylish and trendy recliners. High-leg recliners, flexback chairs with ottomans, and reclining sofas from Action Lane and Eddie Bauer; La-Z-Boy reclining sofas and tilting love seats; Leather chairs from Natuzzi.