- Transactions. // Las Vegas Business Press;04/28/97, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p42
No abstract available.
- Largest commercial leasing companies. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/18/97, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p24
Presents a listing of the largest commercial leasing companies in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- You be the judge. Zadek, Robert A. // Secured Lender;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p96
Discusses the operation of lease transactions through the presentation of a scenario. Difference between an operating lease and a financing lease; Concept of secured transactions; Inclusion of precautionary language in a lease filing.
- Smaller deals fueled 1994's commercial leasing activity. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/30/95, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the increase in commercial leasing activity in New York State. Office vacancy rates in 1994; Transactions in 1995; Use of industrial space.
- In search of the golden lease. Yates, Andrew // Management Today;Sep94, p82
Discusses the incidence of lease arrangements in Great Britain. Public demand for reform in lease arrangements; Increased demand in real estate market.
- Rent check. Lynn, Jacquelyn // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p44
Advises businesses to compare their commercial leases and annual rate statements to avoid mistakes in paying rent. Comparison of operating costs with negotiated lease; Plan for hiring a broker or an attorney when assistance is needed.
- Detroit-area leases. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/5/96, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p10
Lists commercial leases of more than 10,000 square feet in Detroit, Michigan as of February 5, 1996. Location of the property; Area; Asking price; Occupancy date; Owner; Broker.
- Largest commercial leasing companies. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/4/95, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p26
Presents a chart of the biggest commercial leasing companies in Louisiana for the week of December 4, 1995. Includes Latter & Blum Inc./Realtors; Stirling Properties; Premisys Real Estate Services Inc.
- SALES AND LEASESR. Pirillo, Katie // San Diego Business Journal;3/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p32
The article offers news briefs related to sales and leases in San Diego, California including the acquisition of 12,760 square feet of office space by Douglas E. Barnhart worth 3.5 million dollars, the lease of 28,726 square-feet of office space by Latham & Watkins LLP, and the renting of 19,652...
- Changing economy forces revision of sublease clause. O'Bryan, Rory // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/6/95, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p24A
Focuses on subleases or lease assignments in pending real estate business transactions in Indianapolis, Indiana. Effect of the entry of retailers on leased facilities; Understanding of the facts of a proposed transaction and the applicable Indiana law; Lease as a starting point; Categories of...