- Ducal hatches the Sandpiper collection. // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p2
Reports on Ducal's launch of its Sandpiper collection at the At Home show in Great Britain from September 20 to October 4, 1998. Kinds of furniture included in show; Features of Ducal's showroom.
- Ducal sets out to impress. // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2002, Issue 5312, p4
Reports that Ducal has revised its showroom in Andover, England with roomsets created by 'House Beautiful' stylist Denise Brock.
- Team's sweet success. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p2
Reports on British firm Ducal's efforts to handle its December 1997 sales. Worth of orders accepted by the company's processing department.
- CM News. // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p2
Presents a photograph of Ducal mailing brochures to retailers and consumer Press.
- Import prompt staff cuts at Ducal. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p2
Reports the impact of the increase competition from imports on the layoffs of the pine manufacturer Ducal company. Reduction on the number of employees; Personal views of Bob Jones, acting marketing director of the company, on the business performance of company; Assessment on the financial...
- More layoffs at Ducal's Andover factory. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p4
Reports on the dismissal of employees at Ducal's Andover factory in Hampshire, England.
- New head for Ducal. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p1
Reports on the appointment of Philip Price as head of Ducal in Great Britain.
- No flights of fancy for Ducal's launches and revisions. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p5
Describes the home furniture designs of furniture maker Ducal in Great Britain.
- Ducal shows new strategy. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p6
Reports on the sales strategy of upholstery company Ducal in Great Britain.