Insitu homes in on the coordinated lifestyle
- Rug vendors look forward to Buildings B and C. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p35
The article reports that many of the rug vendors who exhibited at the World Market Center (WMC) in Las Vegas, Nevada in July 2006 will occupy showrooms at the WMC Building B which will open in January 2006. Some of the Building B vendors are Masterlooms, Jerry Aziz and Co., Feizy, Harounian Rugs...
- OUTDOOR IN ATLANTA. // Casual Living;Aug2015, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p64
This article reports that the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market and Atlanta International Area Rug Market held July 2015 at the AmericasMart showcased casual furnishings, decor and outdoor furniture, among others. Topics discussed include the variety of products from casual...
- Rug vendors work to maintain momentum. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;4/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p210
Reports on rug vendors' confidence that their momentum for success will continue at the furniture show in High Point, North Carolina in April 2005. View that high fashion and low prices are the key ingredients to success in the rug business; Capel Rugs' introduction of a range of...
- Furniture stores still key growth channel for rug resources. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;4/9/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p20
The article discusses the participation of rug manufacturers at the spring market furniture exhibition in High Point, North Carolina. One major rug vendor at the event is Miresco, which had success with its Trump Home rugs. Feizy Rugs president John Feizy predicted that the rest of 2007 will be...
- CRI Strategies: Members Profitable and Growing. Sellers, Kathryn O. // Textile World;Oct2000, Vol. 150 Issue 10, p84
Deals with the process completed by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) in 2000 in identifying and prioritizing the challenges to the profitability and growth of the United States carpet industry. Three areas wherein strategies meetings with representatives of CRI member companies were...
- High Point coming back as important rug market. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;10/17/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p126
The article reports on the return of some rug exhibitors in the High Point Market. It notes that Momeni Inc. and Oriental Weavers had reopened their large International Home Furnishings Center (IHFC) showrooms after closing them in 2009 because of their interest to serve the customers that...
- Buyer's view. // Home Textiles Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p10
Presents the views by buyers on the rug market in the United States in 2001. Strength of wool and silk combinations; Popularity of contemporary designs; Transitional flat weaves and looks.
- Here a rug, there a rug. . . Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p44
Focuses on the trend in the rug retail market in the U.S. Amount of total estimated sales; Views on the condition of the market; Introduction of smaller rugs.
- Buyers seek safety in mid-priced rugs. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;1/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p1
Highlights the Atlanta International Area Rug Show in Georgia. Expansion of the product lines; Improvement of the product assortments; Offer of products catering to the needs of consumers.