- Sealy restructures sales, operations. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p42
Reports on the restructuring of bedding company Sealy Mattress Inc. Changes in executive designations in the company; Intended purpose for the company's move.
- Sealy shifting to 2 regions. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/13/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on Sealy's plan to change and reorganize its sales structure in the U.S. The bedding sales company's move is part of its effort to reduce costs while maintaining its competitive position in order to cope with the domestic economy status. Changes that will be made are...
- Sealy revamps sales management. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/14/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p4
The article focuses on the move of Sealy to undergo reorganization which includes the creation of new senior-level sales position in Arcdale, North Carolina. It stresses that such move leads the appointment of Louis Bachica as the executive vice president of sales on February 1, 2008. It also...
- Change at the top for Sealy UK. // Cabinet Maker;5/22/2009, Issue 5638, p8
The article reports on the management reorganization of Sealy UK in Great Britain. It mentions the resignation of Jim Harrower from his position as managing director of the company in order to pursue the opportunities cited at the Silentnight Group Ltd. Meanwhile, Neal Mernock, chief executive...
- Sealy looks to give equity holders dividend payoff of up to $100M. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/27/97, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p7
Reports on Cleveland, Ohio-based Sealy Corp.'s plans to pay an estimated $100 million in special dividends to its equity investors. Request for permission from holders of senior bonds to issue the dividend payoff; Previous issuance of dividend payment in May 1996; Preconditions before Sealy...
- Sealy winds down year with $230 MM. // High Yield Report;12/8/97, Vol. 8 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the $230 million deal by the Sealy company, a maker of bedding bedding products, based in Cleveland, Ohio, following the announcement that it will be recapitalized and purchased by Bain Capital along with another management team. How the money will be used; Name of company leading...
- Sealy sneaks in. // High Yield Report;12/15/97, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p5
Detailed information on the Sealy Mattress Corporation's $200 million offering to recapitalize the company. Detailed information on offering; Reference to the Goldman Sachs company and others; details on the tranches.
- Staff levels rise in ...1m Sealy spend. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p5
Focuses on bed manufacturer Sealy's increase in its staffing numbers as it prepares for an investment. Total worth of the investment; Employment levels targeted by the company by the end of 1997; Comment by John Hancock, manufacturing director for Sealy.
- Sealy warranty no longer requires mattress flip. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;08/21/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p4
Reports changes in bedding sales leader Sealy Inc.'s warranty terms for its mattresses. Decision not to require customers to flip their mattress in order to insure full warranty protection; Revision of care instructions in consumer literature; Warranty coverage.