- HOW to: Choose office furniture. Starzee, Bernadette // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2009 How to Guide, p23
The article offers tips in selecting and acquiring office furniture of companies in Long Island, New York. Purchasing these furniture cannot be completed in an afternoon, thus it is important to consider the help of a good furniture dealer. Other factors to consider include cost, quality,...
- Top office suppliers. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/20/93, Vol. 40 Issue 51, LI Book of Lists `94 p74S
Lists the top suppliers of office furniture and stationery in Long Island, New York by number of employees as of July 26, 1993. Name of company, location, contact person and telephone number; Number of employees in Nassau and Suffolk counties.
- Las Vegas office furniture & supply dealers. // Las Vegas Business Press;6/5/95, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p11
No abstract available.
- Office Furniture & Supply Companies. // Las Vegas Business Press;02/01/99, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p26
Lists the top office supply and furniture companies in Las Vegas, Nevada ranked by the number of local employees. Offered services; Contact information.
- County's office suppliers offer mixed sales signals. Chuvala, Bob // Westchester County Business Journal;9/2/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p25
Examines the business performance of office suppliers in Westchester County, New York in 2002. Sales performance by Tri County Office Furniture Inc., Westchester Office World and Proftech LLC; Strategies to differentiate themselves from large office supply firms; Customer service strategies.
- Las Vegas office furniture & supply dealers. // Las Vegas Business Press;06/03/96, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p8
Lists the top office furniture and supply dealers in Las Vegas, Nevada ranked by number of employees during the period April 30 to May 3, 1996. Dealer name, address and telephone number; Number of local employees; 1995 revenue; Year established locally; Percentage of business; Maintenance...
- Top commercial furniture firms. Yost, Erik // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/23/98, Vol. 28 Issue 22, Focus p5
Presents a list of top commercial furniture firms in Salt Lake City, Utah ranked by 1997 gross sales. Includes Henriksen/Butler; Desks Incorporated of Utah; Corporate Office Environment.
- Office 'teaming,' employee safety and comfort, reducing costs of 'churning' are among the trends in commercial furniture industry. Woodruff, Megan // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/23/98, Vol. 28 Issue 22, Focus p7
Discusses the trends in the commercial furniture industry in Salt Lake City, Utah. Ergonomics in the workplace; demand for products which are simple, quick and affordable; Incorporation of technology to the furniture.
- Local furniture retailers, facing competition from corporate giants, must find a niche in order to remain profitable, executive says. McKinzie, B. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/23/98, Vol. 28 Issue 22, Focus p7
Focuses on the need for companies providing office furniture in Salt Lake City, Utah to find a niche which their competitor is unaware of. Pressure to increase market share in the industry; Strategy for survival in the business.