- Natuzzi unveils new logo, store concept in Cologne. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p23
Reports the disclosure of the revised consumer logo of Natuzzi at the year 2001 International Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany. Comparison between the corporate and consumer logos; Discussion of the Natuzzi store concept; Application of the concept in the Divani & Divani stores.
- Relaxation comes round. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p19
Reports on trends in furniture design as observed during the imm Cologne. Popularity of lounging and retro designs; Focus on comfort; Designs from Natuzzi, Modi and Rolf Benz. INSETS: Fast facts;Shaping up;Small but informative.
- Trends highlight fashion. Hodnett, Cindy W. // Furniture/Today;11/4/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p29
The article evaluates several sofas exhibited at the High Point Market home furnishing trade show in October 2013 including sofas by Southwood Furniture Corp., the Re-vive recliner by Natuzzi SpA and the Carolina Preserves by Klaussner Home Furnishings.
- Natuzzi's Italsofa sales up 98.6%. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p54
Presents the sales posted by furniture producer Natuzzi for the third quarter of 2002. Reduction of net income; Decrease of upholstery sales; Statement of Pasquale Natuzzi, chairman and chief executive officer.
- Natuzzi opens in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2010, Issue 5696, p8
The article reports on the anticipated opening of Italian furniture company Natuzzi SpA in August 2010 in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Natuzzi 2Q sales up 18.7%. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p53
Reports the increase in the sales of the furniture company Natuzzi in Italy as of the second quarter in the year 2001. Difference in the second quarter sales compared in the previous year; Impact of leather and transatlantic shipping costs on the earnings of the company; Development of the...
- Natuzzi targets mass market. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p4
Reports on the launching of two furniture brands in Great Britain by Italy-based furniture maker Natuzzi.
- Natuzzi to shift some production to Italy from Romania. // Regional Today;10/14/2013, p3
The article reports on the announcement by furniture group Natuzzi S.p.A. on the signing of an agreement to launch the restructuring plan for the group's industrial structure in Italy in Rome, Italy in October 2013.
- Natuzzi's promo line to be made in Brazil. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p6
Reports on Italian upholstery maker Natuzzi's manufacture of its promotional seating line called Italsofa in Brazil. Decision marking the first time in the company's 30-year history that it moved production outside Italy; Other Italian leather upholstery suppliers scouting other venues in...