- Aetna U.S. Healthcare has big plans for state. Barkholz, David // Crain's Detroit Business;05/11/98, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p26
Reports on the achievements of Aetna U.S. Healthcare Incorporated, with the health industry in the Detroit area. Reference to the possible deal of Humana Incorporated with CareAmerica Michigan Incorporated; Plans of Aetna for Michigan; How the Detroit health system functions.
- Aetna to cut medicare offerings. // Business Insurance;09/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p2
Reports on the withdrawal from six states and parts of three others by Aetna U.S. Healthcare Inc., from the medicare risk health maintenance organization (HMO) market. Reasons for the pull out by Aetna; Identification of the states which will lose Aetna coverage; When the withdrawal will take...
- Aetna introduces compensation plan. // Westchester County Business Journal;05/18/98, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p13
Reveals that Aetna U.S. Healthcare's Workers Comp Advantage has received New York state approval to offer managed workers' compensation services to groups in Westchester County.
- News at deadline. // Modern Healthcare;07/28/97, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p4
Focuses on an agreement signed by the Aetna U.S. Healthcare for the acquisition of the Virginia Mason Health Plan. Specializations of the companies; When the deal is expected to close; stipulations of the deal.
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare offers integrated benefits plan. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/16/97, Vol. 101 Issue 24, p31
Reports that an integrated benefits plan will be offered in three test markets by Aetna U.S. Healthcare. States in which the plan will be offered; Benefits of the Total Benefits Advantage; Terms of the plan.
- 400 Dallas doctors walk out on Aetna. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;10/26/98, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the decision of more than 400 Dallas, Texas-based members of the Genesis Physicians Practice Association (GPPA) to leave Aetna U.S. Healthcare Inc. due to the company's alleged failure to provide the doctors with adequate information on risk management. Aetna's invocation of the `all...
- Doctors vs. Aetna: Win a battle, lose the war? Terry, Ken // Medical Economics;05/26/98, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p52
Examines relations between Texas-based physicians and United States health care insurer Aetna. Reference to the experience of Dallas-based obstetric/gynaecologist Robert Gunby; Concerns expressed by physicians; Comments from Dallas-based medical internist David Winter; Views of American Medical...
- Aetna, physicians embattled again. // Family Practice Management;Sep1998, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p33
Reports on the dispute between Aetna U.S. Healthcare and physicians in Texas which commenced on July 12, 1998. Reference to the termination of a contract by Genesis Physicians Practice with Aetna; Why the contract was cancelled; Threats from Aetna on terminating its contract with Genesis on...
- INTERNET. Serb, Chris // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;01/20/98, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p16
Reports that Aetna U.S. Healthcare has an Internet sign-up option. Reason for this option; Contact information.