- ICARHMA Discusses Global Industry Activities. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/14/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the discussion of the International Council of Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration d Heating Manufacturer's Associations (ICARHMA) regarding the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) global industry at its meeting in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
- HVAC straw poll. Sullivan, C.C. // Buildings;Nov94, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p42
No abstract available.
- Game plan 1995: Contain, consider, and convert. Sullivan, C.C. // Buildings;Jan1995, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p62
Focuses on heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) plans for 1995 by building owners in the United States. Phaseout of chloroflurocarbon (CFC)-based refrigerants; Alternatives for chillers; Alternatives in air conditioning; Conversion strategy; Case study of Fairmont Hotel in San Jose,...
- Controller sales switch up a gear. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep96, p42
Presents information on the central heating controls market in Great Britain. Steady increase in sales; Forecast for installations in 1997; Information on the incentive called Controls Cashback instituted by the Energy Savings Trust; Comments from Horstmann Timers and Controls sales manager,...
- Synergy of HVAC and Fire Research. Hill, James E. // HVAC&R Research;Jan2005, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Presents an introduction to the January 2005 issue of the "HVAC&R Research Journal."
- Use industrial accounts to get residential customers: Contractor. Mader, Robert P. // Contractor Magazine;Apr94, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p1
Reports that Dominic Volpone Ziegler Heating Co. figured out a way to use commercial/industrial customers to boost its residential work. Volpone's letters to personnel managers; Employee's ten percent discount on residential installation; Martin Mechanical Contractors Inc.'s unique way of...
- NEBB offers catalog. // Contractor Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p46
Provides information on the release of a catalog by the National Environmental Balancing Bureau. Contents of the catalog; Contact information.
- Literatures & catalogs. // Engineered Systems;Jul2001, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p88
Features different periodicals for use in the heating and ventilation industry of the United States. Brochure on air quality motors from KD Engineering; Catalog on mixed-flow inline fans from Greenhack; Booklet on industrial fans and blowers from DF Fan Services Inc.
- Pizza Hut raises its banner over new HQ. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p52
Focuses on the use of extractor hoods as a code-compliant ventilation system in commercial kitchens in the United States. Method of operation of a ventilation system; Methods used in capturing grease produced during cooking; Efficiency of a clean wet or dry grease extractor; Failure of the...