Overtime You Can Bank On
- BofA has new meaning for terms `paper' or `plastic.' Harman, Liz // San Diego Business Journal;2/19/96, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p26
Looks at a change in self service, teller services, by Bank of America (BofA). What the change exposes customers to; How customers are adjusting; Careful planning of the layout; Comments from Fred Baranowski, vice president and manager of the branch.
- BofA expands automated card payment program. // ABA Banking Journal;Sep80, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p110
Focuses on the plan of the Bank of America to expand the automated card payment program in the U.S. Legal and technical elements of the program; Protection of revenues from the escalating costs of papers; Utilization of an existing computer facilities.
- B of A's network `a competitive weapon'. Block, Valerie // American Banker;7/25/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 141, p21
Reports on the growth of the Bank of America's automated teller machine (ATM) network. Comments of senior vice president, William G. Raymond on the usefulness of ATMs as an alternative delivery channel; Goals of the bank; Financial performance.
- B of A Increasing Its ATM Surcharge. Breitkopf, David // American Banker;7/31/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 146, p20
This article reports that Bank of America Corp. is increasing its surcharge for non-customers at its automated teller machines from $2 to $3 in most areas. In New York and Massachusetts, the surcharge will go into effect on August 31, 2007. The surcharge does not apply to 6,300 ATM's in malls,...
- Talking-ATM Plans By Wachovia, B of A. // American Banker;10/5/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 192, p14
Reports on the plans of Bank of America Corp. to install talking automated teller machines (ATM) for visually impaired customers in the country. Amount of estimated investments made by the company for the project.
- B of A Cuts Back on ATMs. // American Banker;7/24/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 113, p16
The article looks at Bank of America's decision to withdraw its automated teller machines (ATMs) from U.S. sites owned by shopping mall owner Simon Property Group and Valero Energy gas station operator, noting the cost of running ATMs.
- Adopt That Machine. // Dollars & Sense;Mar/Apr2000, Issue 228, p5
Focuses on the Adopt an ATM program by the Bank of America in San Francisco, California. Why the program was turned down; Details of the program; Opposition of the program.
- They're not here yet, but talking ATMs set to debut in Valley. Wenner, Gretchen // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/29/2001, Issue 322727, p5
Focuses on spread of 'talking automated teller machine' network by Bank of America in the United States. Audible instructions to vision-impaired people using them; Percentage of blind people able to read Braille.
- BOFA LAUNCHES PREPAID DEBIT CARD FOR TEACHERS. // CardLine;4/11/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p34
The article reports on the launching of the Supply Shelf prepaid Visa debit card by Bank of America for teachers in the U.S. Participating educational organizations manage card issuance to teachers and can load cards with $25 to $750. Cardholders can use the signature-debit cards at designated...