- ACCESS CENTRAL STATION ACCOUNT INFORMATION VIA THE WEB. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2007, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p92
The article reviews the Web site WebView from Micro Key Software.
- Give your search a boost. Lamont, Judith // KM World;Apr2009, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p14
The article reviews several Web sites including dieselpoint.com from Dieselpoint Inc., netapp.com from NeApp Inc. and sun.com from Sun Microsystems Inc.
- ScanSource Security Launches Creative, Video-Based Education Portal. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2014, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p135
The article offers information on the web site ScanSource Security On-Demand located at www.scansourcesecurity.com/ondemand from physical security products distributor ScanSource Inc.
- New Web Site Provides for Interaction, Offers Resources. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2010, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p118
The article reviews the web site for security solutions from Smarter Security Systems Ltd., located at www.smartersecurity.com.
- New Web site with Lead Generation Function Caters to Dealers, End Users and Community. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p122
The article reviews the Web site www.emergency24.com from EMERgency24.
- Honeywell Launches Consumer Web Site. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p31
The article reviews the web site Total Connect Remote Services, located at www.mytotalconnect.com from the Honeywell Ltd.
- Alarm.org Re-Focused for Consumer Education. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2011, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p152
The article presents the web site, www.alarm.org, consumer-facing site that offers information on safety and security for homes, businesses and communities, from Electronic Security Association (ESA).
- New CAD File Download Page. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2011, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p152
The article reviews the Web site, www.systemsensor.com/cad, that offers information on fire and life safety system devices, from System Sensor.
- Bromium Raises $40M to Fuel R&D in Virtualized Security. Kerner, Sean Michael // eWeek;10/23/2013, p1
The article reports on the move of Bromium Inc. to raise funds for the company's establishment of micro-virtual machine technology which will secure operating system environments.