Influential Leaders from the Vendor Community
- HIGH SECURITY. Cassano, Erik // Smart Business Philadelphia;Nov2011, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p8
The article focuses on the philosophy of Bill Whitmore, chief executive officer (CEO) at AlliedBarton Security Services LLC, about a strategic plan to drive profit. According to Whitmore, the positive aspect for their industry is that during a financial crisis, their concentration is on crime...
- Over to you. Laverty, Helen // Learning Disability Practice;Sep2008, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p33
The article discusses various reports on the topic of learning disability published within the issue, including one by Pete Martin, and another by several authors including Vicky Pattison, Bethan White and Gemma Humhreys.
- Keeping Posted. // Saturday Evening Post;11/19/1960, Vol. 233 Issue 21, p122
Presents information appeared in the November 1960 issue of "The Saturday Evening Post." Release of Pete Martin's album, Face to Face; Career development of Smith Hempstone; Theme of the painting of Robert McGinnis.
- Leadership, Trust, Key to Workplace Violence Prevention. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2011, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p102
The article reviews the book "Potential: Workplace Violence Prevention and Your Organizational Success," by Bill Whitmore.
- KEEPING POSTED. // Saturday Evening Post;2/9/1952, Vol. 224 Issue 32, p116
The article profiles several authors. It says that Irene Wempe had an aunt who painted her face using a red wallpaper. Harley Cook had a good time from a week of vacation at Saranac Lake, New York with his wife. It states that Pete Martin has a problem in deciding whether to be sympathetic or...
- KEEPING POSTED. // Saturday Evening Post;4/3/1954, Vol. 226 Issue 40, p120
The article offers information related to entertainment in the U.S. Radio dramatist Pete Martin has been speculated to have an unpleasant behavior at a radio drama. Bill Longgod, a veteran journalist hates to admit that he never solved a murder case. Dick Thruelsen, an editor wrote an article...
- SOLID CITIZEN. Martin, Pete // Saturday Evening Post;5/6/1944, Vol. 216 Issue 45, p34
Presents the short story "Solid Citizen," by Pete Martin.
- Want to Call on Pete Martin? // Saturday Evening Post;9/28/1957, Vol. 230 Issue 13, p176
The article presents an interview with author Pete Martin. He accounts his conversation with Tennessee Ernie Ford, a television host. He states that he was not able to mention the friendship of Ford with manager Cliffie Stone during the interview. He emphasizes that Ford was kind of shy for the...
- I CALL ON PETE MARTIN. Crosby, Bing // Saturday Evening Post;8/5/1961, Vol. 234 Issue 31, p11
Presents the first part of the two-part interview with television host Pete Martin about his interview styles with famous and prominent television personalities in the U.S. Tips on interviewing; Comments of Martin regarding giving sympathy to the experiences when interview people; Types of...