TOP (25) MOST INFLUENTIAL People in the Security Industry
- Safety and Security Are Part of the Experience. Brekke, Brad // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p54
The article profiles Brad Brekke, vice president of assets protection at Target Corp. in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It relates that prior to joining Target in 2001, Brekke served with the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and is a licensed business litigation lawyer. Moreover, the article...
- Target VP of Assets Protection to Keynote Security 500 Conference. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2013, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p16
The article reports that Target Corp. asset protection vice president (VP) Brad Brekke will serve as keynote speaker at the Security 500 networking and management conference to be held at the S heraton Times Square Hotel in New York City on November 5, 2013.
- Editorial. // USI Journal;Oct-Dec2011, Vol. 141 Issue 586, p461
The article discusses various reports published within this issue including one on the security opportunities and challenges in India across its land frontiers Pakistan and China.
- POS Vendor Alliance Seeks Lab Partners To Test Terminal-Security Guidelines. // ISO & Agent Weekly;2/11/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p11
The article reports that trade organization Secure POS Vendor Alliance has searched for a research laboratory to assess the payment terminal security guidelines in the U.S.
- Security in the South China Sea. Zha, Daojiong // Alternatives: Global, Local, Political;Jan/Mar2001, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p33
This article attempts to make meaning of concerns about security in the South China Sea, an area of peace for most of the past half century. It does so through a rereading of security literature on the region and analyzing the case of post-Cold War tensions between China and the Philippines over...
- Denver gets ready. // Hill;6/18/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 71, p24
The author reflects on the security preparations made by the police in Denver, Colorado to help disperse protesters at the Democratic National Convention.
- Break the impasse on cybersecurity. Raul, Alan Charles // Hill;6/12/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 73, p16
The article offers information on recognizing the improvement of cybersecurity as a national priority for the protection of the government and private business information and systems across the political spectrum of the U.S.
- Security Products. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p88
A directory for security products providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Security preparations. // National Catholic Reporter;5/10/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 15, p3
The article offers information on the security preparations at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil following the major upcoming events to be held at the city including t World Youth Day in July 2013, the 2014 Football World Cup and the 2016 Olympic Games.