Interactive Marketing To See Major Growth
- Interactive spend to hit $55B by 2014: Forrester. Krol, Carol // DM News;7/13/2009, p1
The article reports on the U.S. interactive marketing forecast of Forester Research Inc. from 2009 to 2014. According to the forecast, interactive marketing will represent 21 percent of all marketing spending by 2014. It is noted that the study cited direct mail as the largest sector to be hit...
- MOBILE AND ONLINE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS: LONG-TERM EFFECTS AND SYNERGIES OF E-ADVERTISING. Breuer, Ralph; Brettel, Malte // AMA Summer Educators' Conference Proceedings;2011, Vol. 22, p25
The article discusses a study which investigated the long-term effects and synergies of electronic advertising. The study examined the effects of online advertising on sales and the effectiveness of online advertising. It also analyzed the sales impact of search engine marketing (SEM), banner...
- Internet best practices. // Marketing Research;Fall2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p5
The article focuses on the Interactive Marketing Research Association (iMRO), a division of the Marketing Research Association. The organization exists to promote the use of the Internet in conducting marketing research. Statistics on the growth of Internet use, electronic commerce, and of...
- No Spam, No Foul. Vincent, Fran // Electronic Musician;Jun2006, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p88
The article offers tips on how to practice safe email marketing.
- E-Commerce overload? // Electronic News (10616624);12/07/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2248, p4
Reports that online retailers have been reporting record sales in the 1998 Christmas season, but some are also experiencing Web traffic overloads.
- Plug and play: The future of eCommerce. Kirby, Peter S. // Electronic News (10616624);12/07/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2248, p8
Opinion. Deals with `Plug and Play Commerce,' a set of capabilities that allow companies to work together seamlessly to provide products and services using the Internet. Causes of higher prices and poorer service of electronic commerce in Europe; Characteristics of the best e-commerce sites;...
- A rocky end to 2000, but what did we learn? Booker, Ellis // B to B;01/08/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p8
Comments on the lifecycles of business-to-business (b-to-b) electronic commerce in the United States for the year 2000. View on the demise of b-to-b Internet companies; Lessons learned from the fallout of the sector; Outlook of marketers on the business.
- The CURE for the COMMON VIRUS. Tsai, Jessica // CRM Magazine;Oct2009, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p24
The article explores the significant role of viral marketing practice. Lisa Bradner, principal analyst at Forrester Research Inc., mentions that control to the extent of what has been developed in the campaign can be taken by a marketer. Furthermore, Shar VanBoskirk, principal analyst at...
- Yahoo's future hazy after Bartz sacked. // Direct Marketing News;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p8
The article presents several views from industry experts regarding the decision made by Yahoo! Inc.'s board of directors to sack its chief executive officer (CEO) Carol Bartz. Nicholas Kolakowski of eWeek.com asserts that the company is on the verge of a rocky transition having lost to Google...