- Sinopec Chairman Resigns. // China Chemical Reporter;7/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p7
The article announces the resignation of Chen Tonghai as chairman of China Petroleum & Chemical Corp., Zhou Yuan will replace Tonghai as chairman of China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. and Su Shulin has been appointed director of China Petrochemical & Chemical Corp.
- SusChem increases FP7 accessibility. Baker, John; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;3/12/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 57, p5
The article reports on the message given by European Technology Platform for Sustainable Development (Suschem) chairman Alfred Oberholz at a Suschem meeting in March 2007. Oberholz believes chemical producers are in a much better position to benefit from funding through the European Union's 7th...
- Sinopec Corp. Elected Su Shulin as Chairman. // China Chemical Reporter;8/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p11
The article announces that Su Shulin was appointed chairman of the China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. (Sinopec Corp.)
- China's Midterm Jockeying: Gearing Up for 2012. Cheng Li // China Leadership Monitor;Winter2011, Issue 34, p1
An essay is presented on the jockeying of chief executive officers (CEO) of China's state-owned companies for power in the leadership of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). It also offers information on several CEOs jockeying for power in CCP including Zhang Qingwei, Zhu Yanfeng and Su Shulin....
- THIS YEAR'S JUDGES. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/19/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 14, p16
The article profiles several judges for the Innovation Awards in 2010 including Neil Checker, Alfred Oberholz, and Simon Smith.
- Sinopec Group to Start Construction on Wuhan 800 000 T/A EthylenePlant. // China Chemical Reporter;12/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p10
The article reports on the construction of the 800,000 tonnes per annum (t/a) ethylene plant of China Petrochemical Corp. (Sinopec Group) which will begin in the first quarter of 2010 in Wuhan, China. Wuhan already has 20 large-scale chemical plants including Hubei Sanonda Co. Ltd., Wuhan...
- Caixin: Investigation into Fujian Governor Linked to Audi. // Chinascope;Nov/Dec2015, Issue 78, p26
The article focuses on a report in the newsletter "Caixin" on October 9, 2015, which stated that an inquiry into Su Shulin, the governor of Fujian Province, China was linked to corruption allegations made during an audit of Sinopec, a stateowned oil company. Topics include probing of Su Shulin...
- Degussa launches centre for catalysts development. // Process Engineering;Nov2004, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that Degussa AG, the German chemicals producer, has opened a new catalyst development centre, which brings together all the different forms of catalyst design. Degussa research and development chief Alfred Oberholz said that Degussa is the only company that has equal...
- Movement in PetroChina. // China Chemical Reporter;12/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p5
The article presents information on appointments made by PetroChina Co. Ltd. It made a decision on November 28, 2005 to appoint five vice presidents. Su Shulin, aged 42, was appointed as Director and Senior Vice President of the company. Duan Wende, aged 53, was appointed as Director and Senior...