- Private Equity Firm Takes Stake in ChemChina's Bluestar. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;9/19/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 30, p8
The article reports that New York-based Blackstone Group will invest up to $600 million for a 20% stake in ChemChina's China National Bluestar unit, the first major move in chemicals by a private equity firm in China. ChemChina and Bluestar have been building a presence outside of China with...
- Blue Star New Chemical Material Issues New Domestic Shares. // China Chemical Reporter;9/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p8
The article reports on the issuance of 42.082 738 million domestic shares of the Blue Star New Chemical Material Co. Ltd., to six potential investors including its major shareholder China National BlueStar Group Corp., in China. The price of the domestic share is (Ren-min-bi) RMB39.06 per share....
- Cabot Completes Fumed Silica Expansion Project in Jiangxi. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p14
The article focuses on the completion of fumed silica expansion project in Jiangxi Province of China by Cabot Corp. and its joint venture partner China National Bluestar Group Co. Ltd.
- Cabot increases fumed silica capacity in China. // European Rubber Journal;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 192 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the increase of fumed silica capacity of the joint venture plant of China National Bluestar (Group) Co. Ltd. and Cabot Corp. in Jiangxi Sheng, China.
- FU MINGXIA. // Great Athletes (Salem Press);2001, p3049
Profiles diver Fu Mingxia.
- Blackstone sets its sightson China BlueStar stake. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;7/9/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that private equity firm Blackstone is in negotiations to buy a stake in chemical company China National BlueStar.
- Cabot Breaks Ground on Fumed Silica Expansion in China. // China Chemical Reporter;10/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p22
The article reports that Cabot Corp. and China National Bluestar (Group) Corp. broke ground its fumed-silica manufacturing facility at Jiujiang in Jiangxi province, China.
- Rhodia Studies Silicones Merger with Chinese Producer. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/18/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 17, p12
Reports on a proposed silicones joint venture between Rhodia and China National Bluestar Corp. that would combine all of the companies' upstream and downstream businesses in 2005. Annual capacity of the methyl chlorosilanes plant to be built by the companies in Tianjin, China; Cost of the...
- NEW PROJECTS. // Asian Chemical News;9/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 416, p18
Offers information on new projects of various chemical companies in Asia as of September 2003. Bayer; China National Blue Star Corp.; Formosa Plastics Corp.; LG Petrochemical.