- Preface. // Petroleum Supply Monthly;Jan2011, p4
A preface to the journal "The Petroleum Supply Monthly (PSM)," for January 2011 presented.
- OIL MARKET OUTLOOK. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Oct2003, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p1
Petroleum oil prices have averaged $28.7/b since January 2003. Upwards pressure is attributable to tight supply, principally due to continued problems in restoring Iraqi supply, but also to problems in Nigeria and Venezuela.
- Appendix A. Thermal Conversion Factors. // Monthly Energy Review;Sep2003, p157
Presents information about thermal conversion factors. Display of table showing the annual thermal conversion factors; Figures pertaining to approximate heat content of petroleum product weighted averages.
- INTEGRACIJA REPUBLIKE HRVATSKE U SVJETSKE TOKOVE ENERGENATA. Jugović, Tanja Poletan; Nahtigal, Daria // Pomorstvo / Journal of Maritime Studies;2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p569
Developments on the global energy generating products market, the market instability and the increasing role of geopolitics in the energy supply are the relevant factors that continuously affect the formation of the energy generating products flows on the market, and, consequently, the formation...
- Running On Empty. Stronberg, Joel B. // Solar Today;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on the predicted depletion of oil supply in the U.S. Impact of the abatement of oil on the prices of goods; Economic consequences of running out of oil; Contention on the lack of federal support for the development and deployment of renewable energy alternatives.
- Oil And The GCC. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/12/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p1
The article outlines the possible scenarios that may result from increasing oil prices and their impact on the Gulf and global growth as of May 2008. According to BMI, oil prices are more likely to increase higher than to plummet, and while much analysis has pointed to a potential crisis as...
- Magnetic Monitoring of Iron Impurities in Petroleum Products: Determination of Limiting Rate in an Analyzer. Sandulyak, A.; Ershova, V. // Chemistry & Technology of Fuels & Oils;Jul2013, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p259
It is noted that the existing methods of magnetic monitoring of iron impurities in petroleum products need refinement, including validation of the specimen flow rate limits in the analyzer. Based on a simplified condition for the competition between magnetic and hydrodynamic forces, an...
- Characteristics of the change in the properties of gasolines during storage. Burkhan, O.; Kolesnikov, I. // Chemistry & Technology of Fuels & Oils;Jul2007, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p290
The article reports on the increase in the demand for gasoline in vehicles with carburetor engines. It has been mentioned that its volume if more than the total demand for petroleum products. Moreover, it has been emphasized that commercial gasoline are usually manufactured by mixing different...
- Oil Prices: Already Peaked? Horn, Manfred // Economic Bulletin;Sep2003, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p309
Since the beginning of 2000, crude oil prices have mostly remained within the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) target range of between US$22 and 28 per barrel. In mid-December 2002, strike-related production losses in Venezuela caused oil prices to climb above the upper...