- Cooling off. James, Ed // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/16/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p77
The article reports on the status of the petrochemicals industry in Saudi Arabia. There are signs that the three-year investment boom in the kingdom's petrochemical industry are now emerging. The Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co. complex is the only major project currently out to bid and there are...
- Contractors line up for Kayan tender. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/18/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 33, p16
The article reports on the bidding on the ethylene oxide/ethylene glycol package at the Jubail petrochemicals complex, planned by Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co. Proposals should be submitted by August 18, 2006. Toyo Engineering Corp. of Japan, CTCI and Samsung Engineering Co., and Hyundai...
- SAUDI KAYAN COMMISSIONS MAJOR COMPLEX AT JUBAIL. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;10/17/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 25, p15
The article reports on the production started by Saudi Kayan Petrochemical at its petrochemicals complex in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Kayan retenders Jubail process work. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/30/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 13, p19
The article reports that Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co. is retendering the final two process packages on its estimated $9,000 million complex in Jubail, Saudi Arabia after failing to agree terms and conditions with the original bidders. International contractors have until the end of April 2007...
- Kayan finance limbers up. Dunkley, Clare // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/22/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 51, p33
The article reports on the construction of the Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co. complex at Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Work has started early by the three-strong advisory team which includes Arab Banking Corp., BNP Paribas and Samba Financial Group. The deal provides a perfect example of the need for...
- Firms submit bids for Jubail cracker. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/29/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 17, p11
The article informs that bids have been received by Saudi Aramco petrochemicals joint venture with the U.S. Dow Chemical for the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of its mixed feed cracker package. It has been stated that the cracker will be built to produce 1.2 million tonnes a...
- Dow, Saudi Aramco plan US$20b complex. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Sep2011, Issue 843, p16
The article reports on the plan by Dow Chemical and Saudi Arabian Oil (Aramco) to spend about 20 billion dollars for the construction and operation of a major chemical complex at Jubail Industrial City in Saudi Arabia.
- Features. Suratman, Nurluqman // ICIS Chemical Business;3/9/2015, Issue 3226, p39
The article reports that Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co., a subsidiary of chemicals company SABIC, has secured an extra natural gas allocation from the government of Saudi Arabia, enabling it to increase the production capacity for ethylene oxide (EO).
- Dow focuses on delivery. Davis, Nigel; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/7/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 18, p19
The article reports that Dow will be focusing on delivery in an asset light strategy that will see the company focusing on higher-added-value businesses and less on commodity petrochemicals and plastics. Dow will be creating a more attractive and influential petrochemical footprint through a...