- Middle Eastinfluencers. Baker, John // ICIS Chemical Business;12/3/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 21, p18
The article features several executives with great influence in the petrochemical industry in the Middle East. They include Ahmad al-Ohali, chief executive officer (CEO) and president of Saudi International Petrochemical Co., president and general manager Khalid Zagzoog of Safra Group, CEO...
- Abu Dhabi Polymers Appoints New CEO. Berrigan, Edmund // Chemical Week;10/3/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 32, p56
The article announces that Abdul Aziz Abdulla Al Hajri has been appointed as CEO of Abu Dhabi Polymers.
- Kuwait. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/9/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 41, p14
Presents various brief news on Kuwait. Legislation aiming to regulate the Islamic banking sector; Comment from Central Bank of Kuwait governor Shaikh Salem al-Sabah; Reaction of petrochemicals venture Equate on the allegation on its partners.
- Kuwait. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/12/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p23
Focuses on the financial losses sustained by the petroleum chemicals business in Kuwait of Equate. Factors attributed to the losses; Comments from company officials.
- More gas for Kuwait petchems. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/23/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 434, p21
Highlights a possible increase in the availability of gas for the petrochemicals industry in Kuwait in 2004. Significance of additional gas supplies to Equate; Potential source of the additional gas supplies.
- Downstream projects for equate complex. I.Y. // Chemical Week;5/1/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 17, p28
Reports on ABB Lummus Global and Trichem Consultants' compilation of a list of suggested projects to operate downstream of the Equate petrochemical complex in Kuwait. List as a commissioned endeavor by the Industrial Bank of Kuwait; Invitation extended to foreign investors.
- Equate Posts Big First-Year Loss. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/2/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 21, p21
Reports on the financial loss of Equate company, the petrochemicals joint venture of Union Carbide and Petrochemical Industries Co. Prices of its products in the world market; Production capacity of the company.
- Equate sketches future construction proposals. Richardson, John // ICIS Chemical Business;1/8/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 48, p31
The article reports on the plan of Equate, a joint venture, majority owned by Kuwait's PIC and Dow Chemical for a major expansion that include a third monoethylene glycol line and building additional crackers. President and chief executive officer Hamad Al-Terkait said that the decisions will be...
- Equate kick starts new era in Kuwaiti industry. O'Sullivan, Edmund // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/5/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 49, p6
Reports on the opening of the Equate polyolefin unit in the Shuaiba industrial area on November, 1997, which marks a new era for Kuwaiti's economy. Reasons the Equate project is a landmark; Production quality at the unit; How Equate products are being sold; Questions how much the company is...