Winning The Internet War
- SHOUTING AT THE NET. Ploskina, Brian // Interactive Week;2/5/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on the voice portals technology offered by wireless providers for browsing the wireless Web. List of companies developing the technology; Incorporation of speech recognition in the interface; Comments from Amol Joshi, co-founder of BeVocal company.
- TRUE COLLABORATION NOW POSSIBLE THROUGH ENGINEERING PORTALS. Gould, Lawrence S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;May2000, Vol. 112 Issue 5, p46
Focuses on the engineering design portals. Uses of the engineering design portals; Details on the 3Dshare.com from Spatial Inc.; Information on the EngineeringOnTap.com which is jointly run by SDRC and Hewlett-Packard; Details on the Engineering-e.com, MSC.Software's site for mechanical...
- Portal patrol. Fitzloff, Emily // InfoWorld;05/17/99, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p1
Focuses on the emergence of corporate Web portals. Efforts of software vendors to offer portal services; Benefits of corporate portals; Price range for setting-up a corporate portals.
- AdForum Expands With AdFolio Search. Mack, Ann M. // MediaWeek;03/20/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p65
Features AdForum.com, an advertising portal and online agency directory in the United States. Launching of its AdFolio, a searchable online library; How to use the library; Comments from Robert Drasin, vice president of marketing and sale for AdForum.
- Cosmiverse devoted to science. // Link-Up;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p17
Presents information on Cosmiverse, an Internet portal devoted to science. Services offered by the portal; Features of the site.
- Hopes Rise for Off-Portal Content. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;7/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p33
Deals with the efforts of U.S. wireless operators to tap the off-portal content marketing channel by collaborating with brands and content firms in 2005. Impact of the evolution of open portals on brands and content firms; Introduction by Nellymoser Inc. of its Asao 2.0 platform; Partnership of...
- Need An Answer? Just Ask. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p38
Offers a look at several voice portals companies that offer access to Internet content by voice. BeVocal.com; Tellme Networks Inc.; Quack.com.
- ONLINEBENEFITS LAUNCHES CLIENT COMMUNITY. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Oct2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports that OnlineBenefits Inc.has added a new Internet application that creates broker-branded portals called Client Community to its BenergyAdvisor product in 2002. Advantages of Client Community to brokers; Features of the portal; Capability of the portal.
- Methods Research and Development of the Integrated Tools for Access to Information Resources of Information Communication System. Maslyanko, P. P.; Stokoz, ?. V. // Naukovi visti NTUU - KPI;2008, Vol. 2008 Issue 3, p25
This study considers the comparative analysis results of the existing portal design technologies and introduces an advanced corporate portal design technology. Provided are the recommendations on the system analysis application and a component process of the corporate portal development.