- 'The remote control of your life'. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/6/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p14
Reports on the advantages of the introduction of mobile phone software to Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo Inc. in San Jose, California. Outcome of the wireless e-mail and data applications promoted by the company; Reason of the company for investing in research and development; Efforts of company...
- DoCoMo moves forward with 4G trial. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;6/2/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p20
Reports on the trial conducted by NTT DoCoMo on fourth-generation wireless technology in Yokosuka, Kanagawa prefecture in Japan. Data transmission rate of the system; Technologies to be employed in the field trial; High-speed transmission technologies to be examined in the trials.
- NTT DoCoMo tests 4G speeds. // RCR Wireless News;6/27/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p7
Reports on the testing of the new technology for fourth-generation (4G) wireless networks by Japanese giant NTT DoCoMo Inc. in 2005. Desire of the telecommunications council of Japan's Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications to commercialize 4G services by 2010; Use of Variable...
- FunMail tests service on i-mode. // RCR Wireless News;1/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p31
Announces the plan of FunMail Inc. to start the beta test for its wireless animated instant messaging service on Japanese wireless operator NTT DoCoMo's i-mode system.
- PacketVideo, DoCoMo, Microsoft team on music. // RCR Wireless News;6/19/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p14
The article announces the plan of PacketVideo Corp. to work with NTT DoCoMo Inc. to bring mobile music to the Japanese market using Microsoft Corp.'s Windows Mobile Media technology. NTT DoCoMo hopes the move sparks uptake of mobile music offerings by allowing users to play tunes on their...
- Land Rovers to include Nokia system, Nissans offer
location services via DoCoMo connection. // RCR Wireless News;10/11/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p15
Presents updates on wireless in-car communications as of October 2004. Features of the personal integration system developed by Nokia Corp. for Land Rover vehicles; Plan of Japanese wireless carrier NTT DoCoMo Inc. to offer in-car i-mode content through an agreement with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.;...
- NTT DoCoMo seeks WLAN monitors. // RCR Wireless News;3/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p37
Reports on the number of computer monitors needed by NTT DoCoMo Inc. for the trial test of its wireless local area network (WLAN) service in Tokyo, Japan. Date set for the trial of the WLAN service; Standard to be used in the WLAN trial.
- Huawei and NTT DOCOMO release joint test results on Licensed-Assisted Access deployment with LTE on unlicensed spectrum. // 2.5G-4G;Sep2014, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p10
The article presents results of the joint testing of the Licensed-Assisted Access (LAA) deployment, with the long term evolution (LTE) on the unlicensed spectrum, by telecommunications firms Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. and NTT DOCOMO Inc. on the multiple-cell pre-commercial networks in the U.S....
- PACKETVIDEO JOINS IN TEST OF NTT DOCOMO WIRELESS LAN. // New Media Age;6/27/2002, p13
Reports on the participation of PacketVideo in the wireless local area network trial being conducted by NTT DoCoMo.