- Buyers Guide. // Communications News;Oct2004, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p16
This section presents a directory of business enterprises in the U.S. that offer wireless communication products in October 2004.
- Questions daunt enterprise market growth. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the role of business enterprises in the growth of wireless industry. Efforts of wireless companies to attract enterprise customers; Predicted performance of wireless service providers; Factors that influence the market.
- Show Me the (Wireless) Money. Schadelbauer, Rick // Rural Telecommunications;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p10
Presents the results of the 2002 wireless report conducted by the U.S. National Telecommunications Cooperative Associations. Percentage of companies which hold an interest in a wireless license; Percentage of companies which had no plans to participate in any future spectrum auctions;...
- The tooth is out there. Phillips, Tim // Director;Nov2000, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p163
Examines what kind of companies will use Bluetooth technology to avail of wireless communication services. How the technology works; Applications of the technology; What business enterprises think of Bluetooth.
- World BRIEFS. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p33
Presents news items related to wireless communication industry and business enterprises as of May 8, 2000.
- E-BIZ WANTS TO GO WIRELESS. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;06/19/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p27
Reports on Web integrators' organization of wireless demonstrations for business clients. Inclusion of a showcase innovation center in Dallas, Texas announced by Viant Corp. and Ericsson; Wireless applications workshop to be conducted by Zefer Inc. in collaboration with the Massachusetts...
- Deployment dilemma. Briody, Dan; Lattig, Michael // InfoWorld;02/28/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p34
Examines diverse issues in wireless communications to help companies make deployment decisions. Factors that influence the implementation of wireless communication systems; Challenges faced by information technology organizations in delivering information for outside customers and internal...
- Tenants: The More The Merrier. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;01/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on wireless operators that sell tower assets to companies which specialize in construction and maintenance. Stocks of tower companies; Why analysts are being bullish on the tower industry; Tower companies finding ways to diversify; Challenges faced by companies.
- Real-time wireless business applications hold both challenge and opportunity. Biggs, Maggie // InfoWorld;10/18/99, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p74
Focuses on the challenges and opportunities in deploying wireless business applications. Factors that contributed to the increased use of wireless technology; Advantages of using wireless technology; Steps that must considered by adopters who deploy business applications to intelligent wireless...