- Iraq wireless contract political hot potato. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;4/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p3
Focuses on the controversies surrounding the wireless communications .contracts offered by the U.S. government to rebuild Iraq after the war in 2003. Investigation to be conducted by the General Accounting Office into the Iraq reconstruction contracts; Budget allotted for the reconstruction...
- Infrastructure Awards. // RCR Wireless News;9/6/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p34
Announces several infrastructure contracts awarded to the wireless industry. Alcatel; Motorola; Nokia.
- Motorola Inc. Embraces ARM Core Architecture. Morrison, Gale // Electronic News;12/11/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 50, p2
Reports that ARM Ltd. will license its ARM core architecture to Motorola Inc. for the development of wireless systems platform. Terms of the agreement; Implication of the deal; Main competitor of ARM.
- China awards contracts to Motorola, Nokia. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p18
Highlights the contracts awarded to Motorola Inc. and Nokia Corp. for the expansion of wireless communications networks in China.
- Motorola/Tropos Team Scores At EarthLink. // TelecomWeb News Digest;1/20/2006, p5
The article announces that Motorola Inc. was hired by ISP Earthlink to provide the wireless mesh wherewithal for the first municipal wireless-fidelity networks that Earthlink will deploy. Based on the contract, Motorola will design, install and integrate systems to the equipment. The value of...
- MOTOROLA/AUDIBLE TO ENABLE IDEN TO RECEIVE AUDIO CONTENT. // Telephone IP News;Apr2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p5
Reports on plans to incorporate Audible Inc.'s spoken audio content service to Motorola Inc.'s iDEN wireless phones.
- Motorola to use PacketVideo solution for iDEN phones. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p20
Discusses the plan of Motorola Inc. to use PacketVideo Corp.'s wireless multimedia solution on a future generation of multiple communication phones for integrated Digital Enhanced Network wireless networks.
- Connecting the dots. Eichner, Cristina // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p12
Comments on wireless player Motorola Inc.'s statements and forecasts during its 2000 financial analysts' meeting in Chicago, Illinois.
- Transcoder to speed voice processing solutions. // Telecom Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p58
Introduces the ComStruct PTMC wireless transcoder from Motorola. Features of the product; Development of the product to simplify the deployment of third generation wireless media gateways; Availability of the wireless transcoder.