4Q: More Of The Same, With Even Better Numbers
- In other news... Diegel, Steven // Wireless Review;09/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p12
Reports various developments in the wireless communication industry. Wireless solution offer from Bell AtlanticMobile and Transaction Network Services; Agreement between SpectraLink and Lowes Companies for the installation of wireless systems; Completion of the Nokia facility in Irving, Texas.
- Ted Williams drops no calls. Zimmerman, Michael R. // PC Week;03/22/99, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p9
Announces that Bell Atlantic Mobile, the wireless service provider completed deployment in the Ted Williams Tunnel in Boston, Massachusetts of its Premiere Radiax System. How it prevents calls from being dropped or disrupted when travelling through the tunnel; Other tunnels in Boston with the...
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p16
Presents a graph of airtime pricing model of wireless communication systems operators in major cities in the United States. AT&T Wireless Services; Bell Atlantic Mobile Analog; Sprint PCS.
- BAM 4Q revenues fueled by flat-rate plan. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p84
Reports that Bell Atlantic Mobile is attributing its fourth-quarter financial growth to the popularity of its digital service and SingleRate price plans.
- Out Of The Glovebox, Onto The Air. Lockwood, Judith // Wireless Week;11/22/99, Vol. 5 Issue 47, p4
Reports on Bell Atlantic Mobile's (BAM) statewide commercial offering of wireless communication service to its subscribers in Delaware. Comparison of the BAM service with that of AirTouch; Efforts of BAM Chief Executive Officer Dennis Strigl to reach the masses in Delaware.
- BAM launches CPP option, wireless number listings. // RCR;11/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p29
Informs that Bell Atlantic Mobile launched in Delaware its `Call Me' calling-party-pays option, which allows wireless customers to only pay for their outgoing calls in their service area.
- Bell Atlantic expands digital. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the expansion of Bell Atlantic Mobile's digital wireless service.
- Bell Atlantic Mobile adds 874,000 customers. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the increase in Bell Atlantic Mobile's wireless communications customer base for the fourth quarter of 1999. Comments of Ivan Seidenberg, chairman of Bell Atlantic, on factors that contributed to the company's increase customer base; United States Department of Justice's approval of...
- Web services key to BAM growth in Pittsburgh. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p16
Reports that Bell Atlantic Mobile is attributing its growth in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area to the introduction of its wireless Internet access from digital phones. Benefits of Bell Atlantic's Web Access service to its customers, as cited by Roger Tang, regional vice president for the...