InterDigital: `Baby Qualcomm' Gets Noticed
- InterDigital Plucks CEO From The Sky. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;04/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p19
Focuses on the appointment of Mark Garcenstein as chief executive officer of InterDigital Communications Corp. Stock price of the company; Reason of the company for selecting Garcenstein; Background of Garcenstein.
- InterDigital howls on LG licensing. // RCR Wireless News;1/30/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the increase in shares of InterDigital Communications Corp. after the technology firm announced a deal with South Korean manufacturer LG Electronics Co. Ltd. in 2006. In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the company unveiled a patent licensing...
- InterDigital stock declines on net income dive. // RCR Wireless News;3/15/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p27
Reports on the decline in the stocks of InterDigital Communications Corp., as of the fourth quarter of 2003. Net income posted by the company; Patent lawsuit filed by the company against several telecommunication companies; Remarks from Howard Goldberg, CEO of InterDigital, on the increase in...
- InterDigital shares up on rising revenues, better net income. // RCR Wireless News;8/18/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the profits posted by InterDigital Communications Corp. for the second quarter of 2003. Revenue of the firm; Net income; Share price.
- Packet Engines: the Smart Choice for TDM-to-Packet Networks. Lewis, Jeremy; Kalnoskas, Aimee // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p41
Describes the applications of packet engines for time-division multiplex (TDM) voice and data services features of semiconductors. Flexibility of the engines' interconnection options; Effectiveness of TDM circuit emulation.
- Recent progress in soliton transmission technology. Nakazawa, Masataka; Kubota, Hirokazu; Suzuki, Kazunori; Yamada, Eiichi; Sahara, Akio // Chaos;Sep2000, Vol. 10 Issue 3
Recent progress on time-division multiplexed (TDM) and wavelength-division multiplexed (WDM) soliton transmission is described, in which dispersion management plays an important role in increasing the power margin and the dispersion tolerance. The characteristics of the dispersion-managed...
- TDMA reaches 61 million. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the increase in the number of subscribers to time division multiple access at the end of 2000.
- TDMA Isn't Going Away. Pearson, Chris // Wireless Week;6/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 26, p45
Comments on the prospects of time division multiple access (TDMA) market. Growth of TDMA subscribers in 2000 and first quarter of 2001; Advantages of third generation (3G) technologies such as Universal Mobile Telecommunications Services; Evolution of TDMA toward 3G technologies.
- TDMA Carriers. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;08/16/99, Vol. 5 Issue 33, p4A
Provides information on time division multiple access (TDMA) carriers. Details on the agreement between Universal Wireless Communications Consortium, representing TDMA carriers, and the North American GSM Alliance LLC; Features of EDGE, an air interface which TDMA carriers is recommending for...