ITA To Bid On 700 MHz
- ITA changes tune to support auctions. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the Industrial Telecommunications Association's plan to work out the details of a proposal that would allow for-profit entities to become band managers of spectrum won at auction in the United States. Presentation of the outlines of the proposal to Federal Communications Commission...
- ITA, USMSS form alliance for coordination, conference enhancement, FCC representation. // Mobile Radio Technology;May98, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p63
Reports that the Industrial Telecommunications Association and USMSS have formed an alliance of their organizations and memberships. Opportunities to be provided by the alliances to the USMSS membership; Enhancement of ITA's radio dealer associate membership roster.
- ITA set to increase membership benefits. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2001, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p54
Reports that the Industrial Telecommunications Association has changed its membership benefits to include free contour analysis and licensing for all trunked and conventional systems below 800MHz.
- ITA criticizes `Little LEO' proposals. // Mobile Radio Technology;Aug97, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p72
Reports on the Industrial Telecommunications Association Inc.'s filing of comments referencing two non-consensus recommendations presented by a working group of the WRC-97 Advisory Committee which deal with the allocation of spectrum of low earth orbit (LEO) satellite communications. Low...
- Microwave relocation process continues. Wayne, Debra // RCR;8/19/96, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p1
No abstract available.
- ITA backs off spectrum lease fees. // RCR Wireless News;11/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p15
Reports that the Industrial Telecommunications Association (ITA) has backed off its quest for spectrum lease fees with the United States federal government. Reason for the move of ITA; Use of lease fees on companies which sought spectrum licenses from the government; Speculation on the response...
- UTC counters ITA refarming blueprint with a plan of its own. Wayne, Debra // RCR;02/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p11
Reports on issue taken by the Utilities Telecommunications Council (UTC), with a blueprint regarding pool consolidation floated at the Federal Communications Commission by the Industrial Telecommunications Association. Claims of UTC; Plans to protect railroad and airport frequencies.
- ITA agrees to notify of potential interference. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p20
Reports that the Industrial Telecommunications Association (ITA) has signed an agreement with the American Petroleum Institute to notify petroleum and pipeline licensees of potential interference caused when the ITA coordinates shared frequencies in the bands below 800 MHz.
- ITA could participate in guard band auction. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;03/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p4
Reports that the Industrial Telecommunications Association Inc. might participate in the United States Federal Communications Commission's (FCC) auction of guard-band spectrum licenses. Number of guard-band spectrum licenses to be auctioned by the federal agency; Creation of two guard bands by...