- Chelsom poised to light up retail market. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/99, Issue 5165, p3
Focuses on furniture and lodging manufacturer Chelsom's launch of a retail lighting division.
- And then there was light. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p12
Focuses on the opportunities for furniture retailers in lighting in Great Britain. Concerns of furniture retailers about the technical element; Centers of influence regarding design.
- Growing band of retailers see the light. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p6
Reports on the growing importance of the lighting sector to the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain according to a survey conducted at the 1997 NEC furniture show.
- Young stars shine on. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2008, Issue 5593, p8
The article reports that the Great Britain's 16 best young designers have been chose from 500 contenders for The Lighting Association's Student Lighting Design Awards 200. It states that the competition allows students to gain valuable knowledge about the furniture industry, while using their...
- Thomasville adding licensed line of lighting. // Furniture/Today;1/26/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p58
Reports on the launch of the Thomasville Lighting product line from Thomasville Furniture Industries Inc. in Thomasville, North Carolina. Availability of the collection; Types of products in the collection.
- March trade dips again. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2008, Issue 5586, p6
The article reports on the sales performance of furniture and lighting industry Great Britain in March 2008. According to the National Statistics, the industry's sales in March declined by 0.3% compared to the figures in the previous year. March was the seventh consecutive month of year-on-year...
- Make the most of the Christmas spending rush. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2007, Issue 5565, p9
The article reports on the factors that influenced the market performance of furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. According to a report, there would be a 6% slide in year on year sales for furniture and lighting. Furniture retailers, such as Marks & Spencer, are already pre-empting a...
- Why shopping is hard, and very useful, work. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;10/4/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p108
Offers advice for furniture retailers and vendors in the United States. Merchandising; Organization; Selection; Lighting; Housekeeping; Pricing; Sales help; Cross merchandising.
- Competition rises with better sales. // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2006, Issue 5515, p8
The article reports on the increase on sales of furniture retailers, as reported by the National Statistics, in Great Britain, in October 2006. There has been an increase of 7.9% compared to the sales in September, from Â£190.8 million per week to Â£197.6 million. The furniture and lighting...