Harveys greenbridge retail park
- Harveys takes more aggressive stance on value. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p1
Reports on the plan of Harveys to become aggressive in its price and product features in the furniture market.
- Harveys set for transformation. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p4
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture retailer Harveys Furnishings will undergo a transformation to include contemporary furniture and lifestyle products.
- Sales drop at Harveys as slowdown kicks in. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p1
Reports on the financial performance of furniture maker Harveys Furnishing PLC in Great Britain as of March 28, 2003. Decline in sales; Pre-tax profits; Growth rates.
- Harveys' French disconnection. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p5
Reports that Harveys has disposed of Maple Europe to a management team of former Kingsbury directors Simon Bee and Robert Adams. Types of furniture which the company retails.
- Harveys bucks the trend towards falling sales. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/08/99, Issue 5120, p3
Reports on the sales performance of British furniture retailer Harveys in the six months ended October 1998. Sales performance of the firm's major rivals; Like for like sales in the mezzanine floor segment.
- Templeman sees grounds for optimism. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/09/99, Issue 5145, p1
Highlights the comments of furniture retail chain Harveys managing director Rob Templeman about the company's sales performance and future prospects.
- Whatever it takes . . . do it. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p9
Comments on the success of Harveys Furnishing Group PLC's promotional bargains in Great Britain. Arguments on the economic outcome of the bargain; Speculations on the impact of the promotion on high street market; Benefits of the promotion for Harveys.
- Templeman warns on independent's sourcing. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p3
Focuses on the warning issued by Harveys and Rob Templeman about the possibility that independent furniture retailers may face difficulty sourcing from Great Britain as manufacturers respond to increased imports.
- The brand is everything. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p7
Comments on the strategy of Homestyle for Great Britain-based furniture retailer Harveys Furnishing. Inclusion of contemporary furniture; Lifestyle furniture collection of Ikea; Need to build the Harveys brand; Brand management of Ikea.