Make it easier to shop
- Alternative retailers are on a roll. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;8/18/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p55
Focuses on the rankings of retailers for furniture and bedding in the U.S. Sales of furnitures from companies; Competition in the furniture market; Creation of a furniture Web site.
- Creative Innovation. Goldie, Luan // New Media Age;9/14/2006, p52
The article reviews the Web site Creative Innovation.
- Habitat Web site. // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p4
Focuses on the Web site launched by furniture maker, Habitat.
- Have a Sealy good time. // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p5
Reports on the launch of Sealy's website.
- Technical channel added to Furniture UK website. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p5
Reports that the Furniture UK Web site has expanded with the addition of the Technical channel.
- Ask the expert on the Web. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p3
Focuses on issues on the furniture industry in Great Britain answered by industry expert Sue Brighton on the Furniture UK Web site.
- News. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p5
Announces the experts on the Ask The Expert channel of the Furniture industry website in Great Britain. Answers on information technology solutions by MPS marketing manager Maria Sellors; Packaging waste regulations, ISO14001, environmental policies and waste management by environmental...
- Online scheme to promote store discounts. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/26/99, Issue 5165, p1
Reports on the launch of a Web site that offers consumers discounts on furniture items.
- Ask the Expert. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p4
Reports that the expert on `Ask the Experts Channel' on the Furniture UK Web site for December 10, 1999 is `Cabinet Maker' magazine technical director Tony Hollyer.