Fire does not stop Kelletts business
- Toying with fire. Williamson, Hugh // New Internationalist;Sep94, Issue 259, p31
Reports on various issues concerning factory deaths resulting from fire accidents in Southeast Asia. Burning of the Kader Industrial Thailand and the Zhili Toy & Crafts toy factories in Hong Kong; Arrest of senior managers and fire officers involved in fire accidents in Thailand; Development of...
- Residents flee homes. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);3/24/2015, p21
The article reports that residents of Topsia in Kolkata, India ran out of their homes after an illegal leather bag manufacturing factory, next to the Park Circus connector, caught fire in March 2015.
- ANOTHER HUGE FIRE GUTTED FACTORY, NO CASUALTY. // Eastern Worker;Sep2012, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p28
The article reports that an industrial facility in Gulbai, Pakistan which produces printing and packaging materials was destroyed by a fire on October 29, 2012.
- Arson attack hits Mr Copperfield's. // Cabinet Maker;03/03/2000, Issue 5177, p2
Informs on an arson that destroyed the Darlaston, England factory of pine firm Mr. Copperfield's.
- UP IN FLAMES. Joseph, Frank // Australian Auto Action;7/10/2014, Issue 1599, p28
The article reports that a fire broke out at the karting race team Tony Kart's warehouse in Brescia, Italy.
- RUBES. Rubin, Leigh // Farm & Dairy;4/17/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 30, pB10
A cartoon is presented about the fire at a local popcorn plant.
- Hundreds die in factory fire. // Crisis Response Journal;2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the rejection of the brother owners of a factory that its doors were locked and has no fire safety measures following the death of 258 people in a fire, during a government tribunal in Pakistan.
- Untitled. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);3/23/2015, p1
The article reports on the explosion of air-conditioning plant on the premises of the Parliament complex in India.
- Lawrence Unltd. factory burns, but show goes on . Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p24
Reports the loss of the wall decor factory of Lawrence Unlimited to arson in Northridge, California. Plans of company owners to continue business; Cause of the incident; Support of the sales force on the company.