- Bubbling over with the zeal. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p29
Highlights Lovelace agent Phil Cotton's success in winning a price in one of The Furniture Show's awards.
- Pine dining sales up 40%. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p5
Focuses on the increase in sales at British pine furniture manufacturer Lovelace in the six months prior to November 1997.
- Love Affair with a Sanding Machine. // Cabinet Maker;10/23/98, Issue 5111, p29
Focuses on pine furniture manufacturer Lovelace's owner Charles Lovelace's used of a secondhand cast iron Bottcher & Gessner sander. Lovelace's satisfaction over the machine's performance.
- Uncommon tables. Richardson, Julia // Australian House & Garden;Jun95, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p64
Features tables from different manufacturers. Includes Steel Designs; Iron telephone table from Le Forge; Roman table from Art of Stone.
- Benchtop router tables. Barrett, Jim // Woodworker's Journal;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p68
Evaluates benchtop router tables. Features to look for in benchtop router tables; PortaNails Universal Router Table; Porter-Cable Heavy Duty Shaper Table; Rebel Router Table; Sears `Best' Router Table; Sears Industrial Router Table; ShopCenter; Skil Number 98107; Veritas Router Table Top;...
- Cooke puts ...50k on the table. // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p41
Details the amount of the table in Great Britain that will be used for an European summit.
- Bed mates. Jensen, Alison // Australian House & Garden;Sep96, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p68
Presents photographs of bedside tables in Australia. Types and designs of bedside tables; Brand names and prices.
- Small wonders. Mahoney, K.; McNamara, J. // House Beautiful;Sep90, Vol. 132 Issue 9, p76
Discusses how small tables, whether far-out or traditional, can add a shot of style to any room. Several examples.
- Decorator's favorite coffee tables. Donovan, Joe // House Beautiful;Aug92, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p78
Looks at the coffee table, an indispensable part of any seating group that can present a design problem. Shows how 14 decorators solve the problem.