- The 50 MOST INFLUENTIAL EHS LEADERS. Smith, Sandy // Occupational Hazards;Sep2008, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p38
The article presents the top 50 Most Influential Environmental Health and Safety Leaders in the U.S. as of 2008. Edwin Foulke Jr. was named administrator of the Occupational Health and Safety Administration by President George W. Bush in 2005. Dr. John Howard served as the director of the...
- Paid To Punt. // TransWorld SURF;Jan2013, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p042
The article announces that aerialist John John Florence won the best air of the Mentawais boat trip and 50,000 U.S. dollars sponsored by Kustom footwear.
- Amazing Moments. COTÉ, CHRIS // TransWorld SURF;Mar2013, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p038
The article relates American surfer John John Florence's encounter with an older woman in France.
- Next Month. // TransWorld SURF;Jun2013, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p118
A photograph of American professional surfer John John Florence, to be featured in the 2013 Photo Book that will be released by "TransWorld Surf" magazine in May 2013, is presented.
- Catskill Inductees. // Fly Fisherman;Oct-Dec2010, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
The article profiles editor John Randolph who will be inducted into the Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum Hall of Fame in New York on October 9, 2010.
- REVIEWS: FILM. Koehler, Robert // Variety;7/16/2001, Vol. 383 Issue 8, p22
Reviews the motion picture `John John in the Sky,' directed by Jefferson Davis.
- 3X. Parker, Rory // TransWorld SURF;May2013, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p044
The article reports on the three consecutive victories of surfer John John Florence at the Volcom Pipe Pro surfing competition since 2010.
- CORRECTION. Binns, Chris // TransWorld SURF;Apr2013, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p028
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on John John Florence.
- MAKING WAVES. Waterhouse, Jon // Boys' Life;Dec2006, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p12
The article presents an interview with surfer John John Florence regarding his surfing achievement and his family, including the age he started surfing, frequency of his surfing and the trip of their family to Indonesia.