- Movie tie-in features amusement games. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/8/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 49, p2
The article reviews the video game Adventureland developed by Media Storm LLC.
- Planning to Get Consumers to Tune In. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;7/25/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 29, p17
The article reports on the strategies of advertising and marketing company Media Storm LLC founded by Craig Woerz that contributed to its growth and success in the U.S.
- ADVERTISING AGENCIES FAIRFIELD COUNTY. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/27/2012 Book of Business Lists, p90
A table is presented which provides information on various advertising agencies in Fairfield County, Connecticut including Media Storm LLC, Mediassociates Inc., and CDHM Advertising.
- NEWS. // Design Week;10/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p6
Presents news items on the design industry in Great Britain, for the week of October 24, 2002. Bisset Adams' creation of an identity for the economic regeneration initiative Heathrow City; Good Technology Inc.'s design of an interface for Virgin Atlantic's in-flight entertainment system; Design...
- made for tv. Sullivan, C. C. // Interior Design;Oct2011, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p78
The article focuses on the New York City office of the Media Storm advertising agency, designed by the David Howell Design company, featuring barn siding, a faux cafe, and mosaic floor tiles.
- Software Developer Storm Rains On Egan/St. James. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;02/14/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p8
Presents information on the advertising contract won by Egan/Saint James company from Storm company. Contenders of the contract.
- Advertising. // CableFAX Daily;2/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p2
Reports on the hiring of Amalgamated and Media Storm by CourtTV to work on consumer initiatives of the network in the U.S. in 2006. Tasks of the two companies for CourtTV.
- Craig Woerz. Klaassen, Abbey // Advertising Age;9/18/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 38, Special section pS12
The article profiles Craig Woerz, co-managing partner at Media Storm. He and his business partner, Tim Williams, launched their independent media agency Media Storm just after September 11, 2001. Five years later, the agency has built a vertical expertise in its array of entertainment accounts,...
- Model agency sashays into magazine publishing with online
organ Into The Storm. // Campaign;3/19/2004, Issue 12, p12
In-house magazines are usually dreadful, even when they come from creative institutions such as advertising agencies. The agency in question is Storm LLC, home to the likes of Linda Evangelista, Kate Moss and Marie Helvin. Its new periodical is called "Into the Storm" and it is rather fine. It...