- Summer shutdown. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Reports that William Bartlett is closing its High Wycombe factory for its summer shutdown between July 24, 2000 and August 4, 2000.
- Strongbow gets new life. Bartlett, William // Cabinet Maker;3/25/2005, Issue 5431, p4
The article reports that William Bartlett Fine Furniture has sold its Strongbow brand and designs to fellow cabinet company Rosjohn Furniture, which intends to move production to Romania. Rosjohn has sourced its Regency, Georgian and Victorian reproduction furniture from Romania since 2003. It...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p3
Presents news items concerning the furniture industry in Great Britain as of April 2001. Schedule of the upholstery fabric, leather and trimmings show London Fabric in 2002; Closure of Tonbridge branch of home furnishings retailer Parkwood Interiors and Craft; Exhibition of William Bartlett...
- Shooting star. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p158
Combining imagery of the 1950s American car tail fins and up-to-date manufacturing techniques, Massimo Iosa-Ghini's new line of furniture is aptly named the `Dinamic Collection.' Several examples from the 28-year-old Italian architect and furniture designer's collection.
- NEOCON 92: Product preview. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p28
Shows some of the seating designs featured at 1992's NEOCON Show in Chicago. Includes designs by William Schacht, Dieter Stieri and Stanford White.
- Business as usual at furniture fair. K.D.S. // Architectural Record;Jun1992, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p40
Shows some of the designs exhibited recently at the 1992 Salone del Mobile, or Furniture Fair, in Milan. Includes lamps, chairs and storage units.
- Tasmanian wood design. Towndrow, Jenny // Craft Arts International;1997, Issue 39, p90
Highlights the exhibition of Tasmanian furniture at Sydney's Hyatt Regency in New South Wales. Organizer Gary Cleveland's dedication to bringing Tasmanian furniture to the world; Previous exhibition in the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York; Comments on the furniture's...
- American country West. // Country Living;Oct85, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p100
Furnishings of the West are shown, such as an iron foot-warmer, cupboard, kitchen work table, ash chair, blankets, `booted' chair, barrel chair, etc. Article includes a special section on Texas stoneware.
- Watch that paint. // Country Living;Sep86, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p50
The passion for painted furniture is almost universal, but when it comes to restoring a painted finish, knowing what you can and can't do is half the battle. Here are some tips and advice to help with home refinishing.