- Upholstery drives sales for Stag as it sees show orders rise by a third. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p5
Reports on the increase in orders for Stag's upholstery products at the 1998 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Additional hues for the upholstery products; Additions to the Versaillers collection.
- Jaycee and non core lines axed in Stag shake up. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p1
Reports on Stag's plan to relocate its cabinet manufacturing operation and to axe non core product lines. Company's ongoing process to increase profitability; Product lines to be axed.
- Is Stag out of the woods? Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p7
Comments on rumors concerning furniture manufacturer Stag's viability.
- Minstrel bedroom is back in store. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p6
Introduces the Stag Minstrel bedroom range at the Parker Knoll's At Home. Exhibition of models; Production of living and dining rooms in mahogany and cheery; Quality of products; Release of brochures for the Nathan and Aspects brands.
- Stag's diary of decline. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p7
Highlights events that led to furniture manufacturer Stag's financial decline since its sale to Spring Ram in 1992. Pre-tax losses; Cost-cutting efforts that helped in its recovery; Management changes; End of negotiations with the acquisition of Rest Assured; Shake up of management after the...
- Paying attention. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p19
Features several designs for living and dining room furniture. Theme of the living room furniture cabinet from Stag; Presentation of the Klose range of dining table from Steinhoff UK; Introduction of the Sphere cabinet range from Afusian.
- Stag bids for a younger audience with its new lifestyle campaign. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p5
Reports that cabinet firm Stag is investing 140,000 pounds in a multimedia advertising campaign. Launching date of the campaign; Target consumers; Products offered by the company.
- Stag cuts waiting time. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p3
Reports that Stag's introduction of its mobile service technicians has reduced the waiting time for repairs.
- Cash-strapped Stag put up for sale,with Â£7m of debts. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p38
The article reports on the business condition of KPMG as it try to sell cabinet and upholstery group Stag after being appointed administrator. With this, KPMG corporate recovery partner, Allan Graham explained that the manufacturer has debts after the management buyout. A lack of cash was blamed...