- Prints go back to the future. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p2
Features the fabric launching of Sonnet Prints collection by the company Monkwell in the United States.
- Natural charms. Kelett, Maya // Australian House & Garden;Aug2002, Issue 8, p23
Focuses on the CafÃ© De Flore collection by Monkwell from Crowson Fabrics. Innovations in fabric; Variety of colors; Range of textile fabrics.
- Monkwell gets in touch with luxury. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p6
Features the Monaco and Latina textile collection of Monkwell launched at the Design Interiors Expo in England. key features; Texture of the collection; Colors of the collection.
- Monkwell's cafÃ© society. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p3
Reports the launching of a collection of furnishing and upholstery fabrics along with wallpaper by Monkwell company. Component of the CafÃ© de Flore designs; Composition of the wallpaper designs; Claims of Noel Holmes, head of design on the collection.
- Monkwell gets South American flavour. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p5
Reports on Monkwell's launching of the South American inspired Adobe upholstery and curtain fabric range.
- Swatchwatch. // Australian House & Garden;Aug2001, Issue 8, p32
Features Monkwell's Bison range of commercial-grade velvets. Hop; Sahara; Stone; Cashew.
- Monkwell goes to Crowson for pound2.7m. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p1
Reports the acquisition of Monkwell by Crowson Fabrics from Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain.
- Fabrics fail to match furniture sales rise at Cornwell Parker. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the sales performance of furniture and interiors distributors in Great Britain in 1998. Rise in furniture sales of Cornwell Parker; Fabric operating profits; Increase in profits and sales of Monkwell due to successful new product launches; GP&J Baker's improvement of its performance...
- The fabric of my life, in three piles. Bird, Peggy // Christian Science Monitor;6/11/97, Vol. 89 Issue 137, p16
Focuses on the task of sorting cloths by fabric. Information on cotton fabrics; Description of the different tasks invovled in sorting of clothes.