- the Good Life. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2014, Issue 5884, p24
The article offers brief information on several furniture including Atlantis Clarus collection from Annaghmore Agencies, Collection D'Articles from Frank Hudson, and Turner bed from Original Bedstead Co.
- The Original Bedstead Co. boosts its profits. // Cabinet Maker;2/4/2011, Issue 5723, p4
The article focuses on the report increase of Original Bedstead Co. with its profits before tax by 112,560 pounds for the year ending March 31, 2009 in Great Britain.
- CONSCIOUS INCESTMENT. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2009, Issue 5621, p16
The article offers information about successful cabinetry and bed frame retailers in Great Britain. Kingstown Furniture is a leading manufacturer of ready-assembled bedroom and lounge furniture which launched its brand new bedroom ranges during the Interiors Birmingham trade show. The Original...
- Waterbeds for the country. Sears, M.S. // Country Living;Feb1989, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p47
Discusses the popularity of waterbeds, or `flotation sleep,' as it is known in the industry. Health benefits of waterbeds; Comfort; New look of waterbeds; Description. INSET: Want to know more about waterbeds..
- Bed-time stories. DiPiero, Diane; Bartley, Mary Ellen // Colonial Homes;Jun95, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p94
Focuses on beddings. History of beddings; Featured beddings include pillow covers from Peacock Alley, Laura Fisher Antique and Liz Clairborne; Silk charmeuse shams from E. Braun and Co.; Top sheet from Frette.
- Bedtime story. Barrett, N. // Popular Mechanics;Oct87, Vol. 164 Issue 10, p73
One glance at this ash spindle bed is enough to capture the imagination of any woodworker. The eye-catching, arched headboard sets this piece apart from the norm both in appearance and construction. Directions for building.
- Quilts Online. Milne, Amy E. // Piecework;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p42
The article announces the availability of more than 4,000 bed sheets by Nebraska quilters online at the Quilt Index website, www.quiltindex.org.
- The trademark that fell asleep. // U.S. News & World Report;5/15/89, Vol. 106 Issue 19, p16
Report that Murphy Door Bed Company of Amityville, N.Y., was stripped of its trademark by a federal appeals court last week. `Murphy bed' now thought of as a generic term.
- Beds/bedding. // Home Furnishings;Oct95, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p4
Showcases several bedroom products. Pillows from Norfolk Leather; Quilted sheets; Flannel bedlinens from Coloroll; Iron and handforged bed designs of Deptich Designs; Coordinated cotton bed linens.