- Klaussner expands Comfort Design line. // Furniture/Today;8/18/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p30
The article reports the expansion of upper-end leather line Comfort Design by its founders Klaussner Furniture Industries, with comments by Phil Cooper, vice president of Comfort Design.
- New leather sources step into active arena. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;1/18/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p12
The article evaluates several leather sofas including the No. 248 sofa from D'Oro Furniture, two-seat Ragusa sofa from Sofitalia, and the traditional leather chair from Comfort Design.
- Klaussner's new venture. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;3/16/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the move of Klaussner Furniture Industries Inc. to launch a company named Comfort Design (CD) in Asheboro, North Carolina. CD will begin production of upper-end leather and fabric upholstery in April 2009. The initial product launches are claimed to include reclining...
- Hydro-air hybrid system leads Parade of Homes. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;01/20/97, Vol. 200 Issue 3, p5
Describes the hydronic system installed by Comfortable Design at a home being constructed by C&F Contracting for the Builder Industry Association (BIA) Parade of Homes. Use of radiant heat; Heating of water in a gas-fired boiler from Burnham Corp.; Use of a three-sided fireplace in the master...
- Motion. // Furniture/Today;10/5/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p24
The article evaluates several home and office products including IHFC C-602 recliners from Catnapper, 311 S. Hamilton recliners, motion sofas and lift chairs from Comfort Designs Inc., and SP 4100 recliners from Berkline LLC.
- Shooting star. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p158
Combining imagery of the 1950s American car tail fins and up-to-date manufacturing techniques, Massimo Iosa-Ghini's new line of furniture is aptly named the `Dinamic Collection.' Several examples from the 28-year-old Italian architect and furniture designer's collection.
- NEOCON 92: Product preview. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p28
Shows some of the seating designs featured at 1992's NEOCON Show in Chicago. Includes designs by William Schacht, Dieter Stieri and Stanford White.
- Business as usual at furniture fair. K.D.S. // Architectural Record;Jun1992, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p40
Shows some of the designs exhibited recently at the 1992 Salone del Mobile, or Furniture Fair, in Milan. Includes lamps, chairs and storage units.
- Tasmanian wood design. Towndrow, Jenny // Craft Arts International;1997, Issue 39, p90
Highlights the exhibition of Tasmanian furniture at Sydney's Hyatt Regency in New South Wales. Organizer Gary Cleveland's dedication to bringing Tasmanian furniture to the world; Previous exhibition in the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York; Comments on the furniture's...