DRIVING 'CRIMINAL INTENT' VIEWERS TO USA
- HE BUILDS "CHARACTER.". Vernadakis, George // Broadcasting & Cable;6/19/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 25, pA4
Provides information on the two branding campaign developed by Chris McCumber, senior vice president of USA Network and a Promax/BDA Brand Builder winner, Characters Welcome and Show Us Your Character. Image of the company that McCumber wants to promote for launching the Character campaign;...
- USA's 'Wife' gets a kiss. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;5/8/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 26, p5
The article reports on the plans of USA Network Inc. to campaign for six-hour limited series "The Starter Wife," which will be worth more than $20 million. According to Chris McCumber, senior vice president of marketing for USA, the campaign goes well beyond the purchase of hundreds of 30-second...
- USA picks prexy pair. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;3/17/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 53, p1
The article announces that Jeff Wachtel and Chris McCumber were promoted co-presidents of USA Network.
- Made in McCumber's USA. LITTLETON, CYNTHIA // Variety;6/4/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 5, p17
The article examines the office of Chris McCumber, President of the cable television network USA Network, discussing interior decoration objects including rock concert posters for the group Wilco, a prop from short films McCumber once directed and a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) replica...
- AFTER THE CALENDAR INVITE. Poggi, Jeanine // Advertising Age;5/5/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p78
A timeline is presented of the workday schedule of cable television executive Chris McCumber, President of USA Network.
- Two to Run USA Net. Crupi, Anthony // Brandweek;3/21/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p12
The article announces the appointment of Chris McCumber and Jeff Wachtel as co-presidents of USA Network.
- PEACOCK ON USA'S PLATTER? Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;10/27/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 40, p1
Reports developments within USA Networks, an entertainment company in the United States. Significance of the acquisition of part-owner Seagram by Vivendi; Support for the purchase of NBC network by Vivendi executive Jean-Marie Messier; Pursuit of a partnership to develop television stations;...
- Doing well by doing good. Obrecht, John // B to B;7/11/2011, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p6
In this article the author reflects upon purpose-based marketing strategy being adopted by business enterprises in the U.S. to attract customers.
- Thriving in USA's Character-Building Job. Baysinger, Tim // Broadcasting & Cable;10/21/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 39, p28
The article discusses developments in the operation of the television (TV) station USA Network as of late October 2013. It cites the appointment by NBCUniversal Cable Group entertainment chairman Bonnie Hammer of Chris McCumber as president of USA Network. McCumber also worked as creative...