QVC Campaign Asks: 'iQdoU?'
- Spending the Holidays with Credit. // Promo;Dec2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p11
Presents news briefs concerning marketing and advertising campaigns as of December 2002. Inclusion of the Next Night Free holiday promotion of Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts in Atlanta, Georgia; Starz Encore's promotion of the pay-television premiere of 'The Fellowship of the Ring' by sending...
- News Roundup. // Brandweek;03/15/99, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p5
Reports on marketing campaigns and sales strategies of some companies as of March 1999. Repositioning campaign of Brown-Forman's Canadian Mist; Budget of Standard Candy for ABC Fruit Chewies candy; Image campaign launched by Nortel Networks.
- NONACTORS STUDIO. Butler, Simon // Adweek New England Edition;03/27/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p68
Focuses on an advertising campaign for QVC company. Features of the campaign; Goal of the campaign.
- NONACTORS STUDIO. Butler, Simon // Adweek Southeast Edition;03/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p68
Focuses on an advertising campaign launched for QVC company. Employees of the company who are featured in the campaign.
- OUR SAY: BY FELICIA WILLIAMS. // B&T Weekly;2/17/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2552, p40
The article focuses on the strategies used by the author in creating two advertising campaigns launched in Australia. In the Reflex Paper's advertisement, she used a prison cell to represent the goal of the campaign, which is to use the right paper. In the other advertisement, the author psyched...
- Ads still call Australia home. // B&T Weekly;10/29/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2495, p22
Comments on the quality of Australian advertising campaigns that were written by local talents. Comparison between the creative standard of Kiwi advertisements and Australian advertisements; Benefits of the unique value of Australian advertisements.
- She'll be Sweet As. Lancaster, Josh // AdMedia;Jun2005, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the plan of L&P to release a sugar-free variant in 2005. Factors that contributed to the search for an advertising campaign name for the variant.
- The funny thing about Oz ads. Alarcon, Camille // B&T Magazine;6/27/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 2664, p10
The article focuses on Australia's advertisement veering on the funny side of most of its advertising campaigns. According to the author the advertisements may be different creative works but the advertisements share one common denominator, its effective use of humour. Several comments from...
- From dancing raisins to pretty maids in the sun. Yamada, Stefanie Hard // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/6/2005, Issue 323396, p9
Comments on advertising campaigns that captured an era and made a hit with consumers in the United States. Role of jingles, icons and slogans in creating a memorable advertising campaign; Advertising campaigns for products that originated in the Central Valley in California, such as the...