In the Business of Outdoors: InterMedia Outdoors' Jeff Paro
- LINGO. // Multichannel News;4/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p8
The article discusses the development of television navigation system wherein one could limitless find and allow the viewing of video from any source including DVR, the Internet and a computer's hard drive.
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;1/25/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p36
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues of the publication "Multichannel News" including "Cable Rates Rise 3%-4% on Average in 2016" in the January 18, 2016 issue and "Cuba-Themed Network Set to Launch This Spring" in the January 19, 2016 issue.
- Flash! back. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/4/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 14, p7
Presents the top 10 most likely to succeed cable channels in the U.S. in 1995, according to cable executives, including Cartoon Network.
- Curtain rises for Ovation. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on `Ovation,' an arts cable network that was launched on April 21, 1996. Projection on subscribers by mid-1999; Statistics on subscribers that the network was launched with; Network's financing; Ovation's programming schedule.
- Look & learn as home, lifestyle channels show the way. Menichini, Mike // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
Focuses on cable television networks that offer lifestyle improvement programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. HGTV; Food Network; Discovery Home and Leisure; Style; Do It Yourself.
- New channels, shows target growing market. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p23
Features cable television networks that offer Hispanic programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. Video Rola; HBO Latino; Galavision; GEMS Television; IMas! Arizona; Launch dates; Number of subscribers.
- Wellness nets showing strong vital signs. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p25
Features cable television networks that offer health programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. Discovery Health; WebMD TV; Launch dates; Number of subscribers.
- Untitled. // Education Week;9/29/93, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p29
Reports on the development by Booknet of a cable-television channel devoted solely to books. Programming; Functions of an independent editorial board for the channel; Contact information.